Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The 'Reign of X' Brings New X-Men Series From Jonathan Hickman, Gerry Duggan, and More

Duggan is not only writing Planet-Sized X-Men with Pepe, he's relaunching the X-Men title with dude :whoo:

Leah Williams also getting a new X-Book. Not sure why they keep pumping new books at this point. It's not like her X-Factor is lighting the world on fire.

Hickman is moving into a another book....maybe the Moira one?

A826-D9-FD-9-F0-B-4-BC6-9143-FD996567-AD5-B.jpg

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
And it's the same for her now neglected friendships with Gambit, Jean, Bishop...they're all wild souls and loners that try to keep their impulses/emotions in check. They all understand each other....I still think she is best with Forge...even though they've killed that for good, now.
I liked her with Forge the best.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it's the same for her now neglected friendships with Gambit, Jean, Bishop...they're all wild souls and loners that try to keep their impulses/emotions in check. They all understand each other....I still think she is best with Forge...even though they've killed that for good, now.

Which just points to the character building that allows all of them to have these deep, multi-layered relationships that can go in any number of directions. All these decades later and they're still unspooling threads Claremont built (and the books often suffer most. when they stray away from that characterization).

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
what the tweet say
Thinking about it, it's weird that the X-Men comics were heavily influenced by the Civil Rights era, yet the only notable black character is like...Storm? By weird, I mean racist, btw. White people really cannot even turn black struggle into allegory without centering whiteness.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah you can’t make that shyt up
Its even worse in the xmen last stand when a blue eyed blonde says she doesn't answer to her slave name :hhh:
Especially when you are part of a mutant terrorist organisation that almost destroyed the fukking planet twice.

slave name:hhh:

Last edited: