Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah, I didn’t think I ever heard of them.

Let's see.... Wanda and Vision had twins, which.... should have been impossible being Vision is an android.

fast forward a few years, to a West Coast Avengers b-villain named Master Pandemonium.

You know Doctor Strange's origin story, right. He got into a car wreck, mangled his hands and therefore his career as a surgeon? Well... Master Pandemonium's shyt was similar. D-list movie director got into a car accident and lost his arm. While he was hanging upside down in the wreck, he freaked out and said he'd sell his soul to get his arm back.

So of course Mephisto showed up.

Mephisto tore the arm off a demon and attached it to dude's stump.

Then he was like ":mjlit: why stop there?" and tore dude's OTHER limbs off and replaced them with demon limbs too. Then he tore a hole in dude's chest in the shape of a pentagram (that hordes of demons could come out of) and told himeach point was a part of his soul. If he wanted his soul back, he'd have to collect all 5 pieces on some yu-gi-oh shyt.

Wanda's kids were 2 of those 5 pieces. They were made from parts of Mephisto. Franklin Richards had obliterated him not too long before this. Wanda unconsciously used that energy to make her kids. Mephisto was using Master Pandemonium to get them back.

which led to.... weird shyt

Master-Pandemonium-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Scarlet-Witch-q.jpg

Master-Pandemonium-Avengers-Marvel-Comics-h6.jpg

shyt like this (among other things) led to Wanda's FIRST nervous breakdown, where she turned evil and... molested WonderMan.

2010-12-19_134700_WestCoastAvengersv205606.jpg

If you saw how thirsty Simon was leading up to this, you'd wonder why he was complaining. *edit: no pun intended

Anyway, if you remember reading Disassembled, one of Wanda's breaking points was her being pushed to realize her kids weren't real.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Let's see.... Wanda and Vision had twins, which.... should have been impossible being Vision is an android.

fast forward a few years, to a West Coast Avengers b-villain named Master Pandemonium.

You know Doctor Strange's origin story, right. He got into a car wreck, mangled his hands and therefore his career as a surgeon? Well... Master Pandemonium's shyt was similar. D-list movie director got into a car accident and lost his arm. While he was hanging upside down in the wreck, he freaked out and said he'd sell his soul to get his arm back.

So of course Mephisto showed up.

Mephisto tore the arm off a demon and attached it to dude's stump.

Then he was like ":mjlit: why stop there?" and tore dude's OTHER limbs off and replaced them with demon limbs too. Then he tore a hole in dude's chest in the shape of a pentagram (that hordes of demons could come out of) and told himeach point was a part of his soul. If he wanted his soul back, he'd have to collect all 5 pieces on some yu-gi-oh shyt.

Wanda's kids were 2 of those 5 pieces. They were made from parts of Mephisto. Franklin Richards had obliterated him not too long before this. Wanda unconsciously used that energy to make her kids. Mephisto was using Master Pandemonium to get them back.

which led to.... weird shyt

Master-Pandemonium-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Scarlet-Witch-q.jpg

Master-Pandemonium-Avengers-Marvel-Comics-h6.jpg

shyt like this (among other things) led to Wanda's FIRST nervous breakdown, where she turned evil and... molested WonderMan.

2010-12-19_134700_WestCoastAvengersv205606.jpg

If you saw how thirsty Simon was leading up to this, you'd wonder why he was complaining. *edit: no pun intended

Anyway, if you remember reading Disassembled, one of Wanda's breaking points was her being pushed to realize her kids weren't real.
I really do wish they would have kept Pandemonium with the Evil Baby Arms because that visual is perfection.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I saw the trade for that Annihilation: Fantastic Four or Scourge event n flipped to the last page......I saw they killed off Nova AGAIN and Annihilus bringing him back to life. I see Marvel has a hard on for screwing up his character like they do Hank Pym and Vision.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Brehs, I saw the trade for that Annihilation: Fantastic Four or Scourge event n flipped to the last page......I saw they killed off Nova AGAIN and Annihilus bringing him back to life. I see Marvel has a hard on for screwing up his character like they do Hank Pym and Vision.
They brought Nova back in the new Guardians of the Galaxy book last year but they were spending a lot of time screwing him over after he had been built up to be an A-lister.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I really do wish they would have kept Pandemonium with the Evil Baby Arms because that visual is perfection.

:mjlol: hell nawl. Imagine havng to draw him holding.... .anything.

:lupe: nevermind that's creepy as hell. He's eating with a knife and fork.... but its two evil babies feeding him and smirking.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

He's their dikk Grayson

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Stopped following comics after doom war. Whats the general consensus on what's DC doing now with this Future State? Is it any good? Also without any spoilers, any updates on Darkseid in canon? Last I read of him was in Justice League Odyssey and it wasn't that good.

Oh I need to do research in this infinite frontier. Thanks Dap+rep

qrBEpT7.jpg

H5qyFVC.jpg

ap7oql7.jpg