Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nobody wants this conversation but a lot of these female writers ain't it. Gail Simone (what is she doing currently?) is still in a distant league of her own.
You are so right. I think I have enjoyed everything from Gail Simone that I have read and I can't think of any other woman writer where that is true.

I do find a lot of Magdalene Vissagio's stuff entertaining but she's not as surefire as Gail is.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
FB-IMG-1608877425311.jpg

Has Daredevil ever been Peter Parker's lawyer?
He represented him as Spider-Man but not sure if her ever was his lawyer as Peter Parker.
tumblr_p64yajIB9G1wvky2ho1_500.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:damn:

I’m still tryna figure out how dirtbag Sinister got on da council when he basically the devil and he human.

Stryfe not to be taken lately. He had da X-Men REELING in X-cutioner’s Song crossover. Plus he put them hands on Apocalypse MULTIPLE times. Then for da grand finale he released tha Legacy Virus.

Him being loose on Krakoa

:damn:
I've been saying that from Day One. I get they want to have a mutant utopia but you don't give power to people who are incapable of being trustworthy.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lets count the possible Krakoa Leaks

Mystique/Destiny
Apocalypse being in the wild
Sinister on the Quiet Council
Sabretooth in The Hole (pause)
Young Cable possibly being Stryfe, the Summers Family being alone on the Moon
Charles possibly being... corrupted after numerous rebirths
Doug doing freaky shyt with the Tech Virus
Clones not welcome
OG Cable in the cut
Selene being treated as a non-factor
The Vault
Moira

am I missing anything?
The Shadow King is the only other one I think you missed.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I've been saying that from Day One. I get they want to have a mutant utopia but you don't give power to people who are incapable of being trustworthy.
Sinister is a funny guy...ultra evil character that is so manipulative and selfish..he cloned Jean and made Madelyn Pryor which means he's seen Jean naked without any consequences. Wild.

I always thought Sinister should of been in a marvel wide event where he replaced the President since he can shape shift and hide from telepathy. Could of went after Franklin..fukked with Scott, Jean, Xavier...fukked with the Avengers..everybody.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:laff: at Hickman making fun of himself for basically saying "yeah well, Krakoa and Arakko don't fukk with each other no more so the tournament was just for shyts and jiggles (and doing a cool story for Apocalypse)".

Iska kinda implying that if humans dare fukking with Arakko, it's gonna be war :lupe:

X-Men back....with elections :dead:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:laff: at Hickman making fun of himself for basically saying "yeah well, Krakoa and Arakko don't fukk with each other no more so the tournament was just for shyts and jiggles (and doing a cool story for Apocalypse)".

Iska kinda implying that if humans dear fukking with Arakko, it's gonna be war :lupe:

X-Men back....with elections :dead:

When Iska told Magneto and Chuck don't be coming to her door step like a couple bytches no more was hilarious.

And I have no fukking idea how or why they would have elections for who is on the official X-Men team.

If it's like that then who decided that Cyclops and Jean get to have teams? Everyone on the island who wants to have an X-team should be able to just come up with one now.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody check out the new Image book CROSSOVER by Donny Cates and Geoff Shaw?

I've been on a bit of a Donny Cates kick so I read the first issue last night. It's very good stuff. Has an interesting story that's a cool meta-commentary about comic book fandom and the state of the comic book industry, not only now but throughout its existence.

I'll probably add it to the pull list. I'll get issue two next week when it's half off on Comixology.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Apocalypse being in the wild

I was thinking about this after reading the latest X-Men issue an went back for HoX and PoX to check some stuff out. I had completely forgotten about how Moira already lived through Apocalypse reuniting with his 4 Horsemen. There's no mention of Genesis though :patrice: so I'm wondering if the Amenth stuff is something new in life 10 or if Moira knows all about it, we gotta take into account that Krakoa was a hub for mutants in life 9 too...and in Moira's journal she say she knows Apoc better than anyone after spending a century with dude before getting Nimrod's archives/beginnings.

Also, there's a Sinister Secret that might be about Krakoa and Arakko :ohhh:
timthumb.php

Hickmcmahon and his bread crumbs :damn: :wow: