Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:francis: fukk it. name your current top 5-10 writers.
...:patrice:

fukk you False for reminding me all my favorite writers have fallen off and nobody new is stepping up.:pacspit:

My top 3 would probably still be Hickman, Morrison and Ellis even though nothing they've been recently writing is anywhere near the level they're capable of. But somehow it's still more interesting than what these other cats are delivering by default.

I'm also not putting writers with one strong book (Ewing, Zdarsky) in my top 5. :hubie:

Rounding up my Top 5 would probably be the two Toms. Taylor and King that is. :jbhmm:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I'm also not putting writers with one strong book (Ewing, Zdarsky) in my top 5. :hubie:

Chip has way more than 1 strong book :dahell: shyt his Marvel 2 in One, Spiderman: Life Story and Daredevil alone are better than pretty much anything else in Marvel these past 2 years (or at the very least, just as good as whatever is called "best") and that's just his latest work...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They better not cast that goofy ass kid frkm "Stranger Things" as Miles Morales.

:beli:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Chip has way more than 1 strong book :dahell: shyt his Marvel 2 in One, Spiderman: Life Story and Daredevil alone are better than pretty much anything else in Marvel these past 2 years (or at the very least, just as good as whatever is called "best") and that's just his latest work...
I've only been familiar with his Daredevil run. :hubie:

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
I gotta pick up Daredevil sometime soon, I been hearing nothing but good things about it.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
:francis: I'm just happy this My Lil Pony ass event is over.

Edit: :whoa: I'm not literally talking about a My Lil Pony event. Im talking about X of Swords.
I'm definitely not a fan of having an event this early, I feel like they barely let us enjoy the idea of Krakoa and them being a community.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I was shocked at the ending of this issue's Daredevil
Man, I love Elektra for that. She really loves Matt, like more than he deserves.

I gotta pick up Daredevil sometime soon, I been hearing nothing but good things about it.
Best mainstream comic book out now.