Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Image has this week's issues for 99 cents on Comixology. Usually I stay at least one issue behind on Image books since they're half off a month later, but I got today's issues of Undiscovered Country, Bitter Root and Tartarus for 99 cents each.

No Decorum tho since that was last week.
It also came out last week but you (and others) should pick up Stealth. Story takes place in Detroit, main character is a black journalist writing a piece about the city, his father seems to deal with onsetting dementia while a local vigilante is becoming increasingly more violent. Very good first issue.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Trailblazer: Has an infinitely big backpack
MTU4NDQ4MjE2NA==

Screentime: His brain is hooked to the internet, so he can google stuff instantly
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzgvMDUxL29yaWdpbmFsL05ld1dhcnJpb3JzMjAyMG5ld2tpZHMtLS1TY3JlZW50aW1lLmpwZz8xNTg0NDgyMTU4

Snowflake and SafeSpace: One creates ninja stars, one creates forcefields that only activate when he's protecting someone else

MTU4NDQ4MjE2MQ==

B-Negative: Morbius Jr, basically. Also makes a lot of 90's and 2000s references.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzgvMDUwL29yaWdpbmFsL05ld1dhcnJpb3JzMjAyMG5ld2tpZHMtLS1CLU5lZ2F0aXZlLmpwZz8xNTg0NDgyMTU2

Now my question is.... who thought this was a good idea? :francis:
Is this a new LGBT team?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Those are some truly shytty names.

Everything about them screams that they are what a 40 year old white guy from Williamsburg thinks is hip and happening.

And from the cover to the first issue I assumed that Snowflake & Safespace were a couple but according to the press release they are twins which makes the way they are positioned on the cover awkward. Because to me it looks like they might be fukking:
836829._sx1280_ql80_ttd__1.jpg

Ohhhhhh :ohhh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yo, what was that big Al Ewing-led event that was supposed to happen?

Night Thrasher joined a squad with Blue Marvel and another guy.

Someone got murdered, or something .

Hell Night Thrasher came back from oblivion in Civil War II (or maybe Contest of Champions?) And he ain't done shyt!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Can’t wait for the DCeased omnibus. :ahh:

That’s if DCeased doesn’t actually hit reality. :merchant:

i gotta finish reading the first run. it was a pretty good read from where i left off

Those are some truly shytty names.

Everything about them screams that they are what a 40 year old white guy from Williamsburg thinks is hip and happening.

And from the cover to the first issue I assumed that Snowflake & Safespace were a couple but according to the press release they are twins which makes the way they are positioned on the cover awkward. Because to me it looks like they might be fukking:
836829._sx1280_ql80_ttd__1.jpg

once again, some monkey paw shyt. i wanted the new warriors back and robbie not to be a broken character anymore, but not this....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
once again, some monkey paw shyt. i wanted the new warriors back and robbie not to be a broken character anymore, but not this....
I really don't know how this pitch got the greenlight.

Why not have the OG New Warriors mentoring some of the 8 million existing teen characters that are out there?
Just from the OUTLAWED one shot they could have put Power Man, Pinpoint, Ironheart and Bombshell under the New Warriors authority.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
When's Death Metal starting? I scanned through the last issue of Hell Arisen, or whatever the hell it's called. :mjlol: at the ending.

BWL. :camby:
I hate that fukking Batman Who Laughs and it's not like you can avoid him since he seems to be at the center of damn near everything in the DCU.
They basically had him just bytch Lex Luthor out like Lex was a punk.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yo, what was that big Al Ewing-led event that was supposed to happen?

Night Thrasher joined a squad with Blue Marvel and another guy.

Someone got murdered, or something .

Hell Night Thrasher came back from oblivion in Civil War II (or maybe Contest of Champions?) And he ain't done shyt!
Contest of Champions.

He was also in a recent Punisher arc with him Pun, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, and Black Widow against the Thunderbolts.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
i gotta finish reading the first run. it was a pretty good read from where i left off

I liked Penance :skip: