Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
They could have done all that in about 5 pages.

I liked it. It was haunting to see the Hulk as a sadistic planet killing monster. I didnt like the design tho it was just regular Hulk with Kirby Circles...I wish it had been more monstrous in a HP Lovecraft way.

And yknow damn well Al Ewings British ass is all about esoteric science fiction :pachaha:

That same shyt is why I find Si Spurriers work so needlessly obtuse and dense

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I liked it. It was haunting to see the Hulk as a sadistic planet killing monster. I didnt like the design tho it was just regular Hulk with Kirby Circles...I wish it had been more monstrous in a HP Lovecraft way.

And yknow damn well Al Ewings British ass is all about esoteric science fiction :pachaha:

all the souls being tortured in his eyes(or bruce being consistently tortured) is pretty fukked

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Hulk as basically Galactus with anger issues was cool but the set-up with the aliens was a drag that really didn't need to be as large a part of the issue as it was.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Hulk as basically Galactus with anger issues was cool but the set-up with the aliens was a drag that really didn't need to be as large a part of the issue as it was.

I think they do issues like this to give Joe Bennett a month to catch up as well. Hes been equally important to Immortal Hulk as Ewing.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Marauders had too much Kitty for me. It started off strong but lost me pretty quick

Thank God this awful Avengers arc is finally over
Didn’t like Iceman almost getting killed twice by some Russian jobber in a generic armor suit. He’s supposed to be omega level.

Used to be one of my favorite characters, but he’s been butchered beyond return anyway.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Amazing Spider-Man 32 was pretty cool I always liked when Miguel comes back and Patrick Gleasons art is good.

Immortal Hulk was really dope IMO it’s cool to see the end of the marvel universe and see the Hulk as the cosmic world breaker.

King Thor 2 was sold out at my shop :francis::mjcry:

Maruaders books was dope I liked the premise and the cast of characters. I wonder how Kitty not being able to get into Krakoa regularly will factor in down the line.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t like Iceman almost getting killed twice by some Russian jobber in a generic armor suit. He’s supposed to be omega level.

Used to be one of my favorite characters, but he’s been butchered beyond return anyway.

bobbys had potential, but he rarely taps into it. didnt help that dude had an inhibitor

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Teen titan's been feeling kinda stagnant these past few issues

:francis:

:russ: @ Damian having the nerve to tell Roundhouse he forgives him after he said Damian killed his sister.

Djinn

:to:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Asalam kind friends,

What is Marvel's obsession with pushing kitty pryde as leader/headliner over storm in these x books?

It's not like her non-existent solo books sell more. Is it because she's white?

Shukran,

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Asalam kind friends,

What is Marvel's obsession with pushing kitty pryde as leader/headliner over storm in these x books?

It's not like her non-existent solo books sell more. Is it because she's white?

Shukran,

Storm has been whatever since the whole BP marriage ended. Like the X-office just wanted no one else to use her :yeshrug: