Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Who is the Red KING? :patrice:

Emma giving Cyclops the :shaq: after Jean extended the olive branch (beer) was :dead: I guess not all Sinister's secrets are lies...

Issue felt like a season finale were they wrap things up before the new one (X-Men #1). PoX #6 will most likely have a big reveal that's gonna drive interest going into Dawn of X.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Who is the Red KING? :patrice:

Emma giving Cyclops the :shaq: after Jean extended the olive branch (beer) was :dead: I guess not all Sinister's secrets are lies...

Issue felt like a season finale were they wrap things up before the new one (X-Men #1). PoX #6 will most likely have a big reveal that's gonna drive interest going into Dawn of X.

Yea, in the reading list at the back, i think all the books with red highlight have been the books with the most fukkery.

PoX #6 got that red highlight, which means Smackdown bout to be lit next week :wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Anybody else notice that as soon as fox lost the movie rights to X-Men the comics became amazing.:ohhh:

Nah. They had some great runs in the past decade. The problem was Marvel suits kept giving the "relaunch" order, and they kept starting over. That was annoying. I will say that it got to the point where you could tell writers were BS'ing cause they knew their book was getting a reboot after 5-10 issues.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Immortal Hulk 24 was INSANE :damn:

If this would've set up World War Hulk 2 I wouldn't even be mad.

it's funny, though.

So many writers have come along and were like "this is how all the heroes die/this is how the universe ends/these are the last people who are going to be alive"

Nobody actually wrote that shyt out. The END end.

Not only did this whole series make this VERY plausible, but since it was written at the END end, you'd have to do some hellified retconning to not make it true. :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
something just hit me about X-men:

all the villains are on krakoa chilling and drinking beer.

Who are they gonna fight in this brave new world? Humans?

You think Xavier gonna be removed from the board (if he already hasn't been) and this shyt will implode due to power vacuum?

I haven't seen Charles mentioned in any of the november/december solicits

parallax

Superstar
Daps

You think Xavier gonna be removed from the board (if he already hasn't been) and this shyt will implode due to power vacuum?

Wakanda, the reavers and purifiers, a bunch of those shadow organizations, and probably infighting. There's a bunch of mutant terrorists with no loyalty to their own on krakoa.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

shyt will hit the fan and all the happiness and hope from this issue will go to shyt eventually. But I think Hickman is gonna take his sweet ass time before making everything crumble down.