Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
14.jpg

Now this did amuse me :ehh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Re:Strikeforce

I just feel most of the Strikeforce roster are better suited as Agents of Wakanda. Such a great concept (AoW) but these editors and writers just lack the basic competence and vision when it comes to execution.

Okoye, Wanda, Wasp, Bucky, Monica should all be obvious Agents of Wakanda members. Throw in Blade and Angela, and you'd have a tight 7-roster squad of cult-favorite characters with T'Challa as the proponent. Right now the premise of Strikeforce is a bit flimsy, while AoW is cool but these random ass characters is like seeing Lebron (T'Challa) with the '07 Cavs roster.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Re:Strikeforce

I just feel most of the Strikeforce roster are better suited as Agents of Wakanda. Such a great concept (AoW) but these editors and writers just lack the basic competence and vision when it comes to execution.

Okoye, Wanda, Wasp, Bucky, Monica should all be obvious Agents of Wakanda members. Throw in Blade and Angela, and you'd have a tight 7-roster squad of cult-favorite characters with T'Challa as the proponent. Right now the premise of Strikeforce is a bit flimsy, while AoW is cool but these random ass characters is like seeing Lebron (T'Challa) with the '07 Cavs roster.
I prefer the AOW roaster tbh. It has more variety

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It was never going to go past 12 issues anyway
It would have... if the roster wasn't G-League status and could sell:francis:

Just give my nygga TChalla a crew of his own Wakandans if the expectation is for the book to tank, so we can at least cultivate the young blood.

Or give my nygga a live crew of All-NBA 2nd teamers (Wanda, Buck, Wasp, etc) and let him make a playoff push.

But these 10-day contract ass nyggas :camby:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
One of the seven magiclands is called the Darklands, and upon falling into the Darklands, Billy wakes up from his own grave. He discovers the open graves of Darla and Freddy who fell into the Darklands earlier.

The issue ends with a close-up of a grave beyond Billy's view that reads 'Here lies Captain Marvel' with the follow-up preview text 'Shazam meets Captain Marvel'. So there is a Captain Marvel in this new continuity but it's not Billy.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the seven magiclands is called the Darklands, and upon falling into the Darklands, Billy wakes up from his own grave. He discovers the open graves of Darla and Freddy who fell into the Darklands earlier.

The issue ends with a close-up of a grave beyond Billy's view that reads 'Here lies Captain Marvel' with the follow-up preview text 'Shazam meets Captain Marvel'. So there is a Captain Marvel in this new continuity but it's not Billy.
Ohh ok I thought you thought billy was dead for real. Johns gotta stop with all these delays