Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Power of X 5..just read it. Great writing of Emma by Hickman..as for the Council? Well...
STL133033_1280x1280.jpg
I understand all of the groupings except for the Mystique/Exodus/Mr. Sinister one.

You have the Alphas of mutantkind in Prof. X/Magneto/Apoc

You have the bright lights of the X-Men in Jean/Storm/Kurt

You have the mutants who move & shake in man's world with the Hellfire Club crew

What are Mystique, Exodus and Sinister's unifying feature? That they are all wild cards?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I actually like the Avengers ghost rider arc because my boy cosmic ghost rider is in it. Plus i like seeing the previous ghost riders Jason Aaron set up in his Ghost rider run. :yeshrug:
I'm not feeling it because the only Ghost Rider I have ever liked is Johnny Blaze and that was only when he was running around fighting weirdos like The Orb.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm not feeling it because the only Ghost Rider I have ever liked is Johnny Blaze and that was only when he was running around fighting weirdos like The Orb.
Robbie is a dope Ghost Rider tho.
It took me a minute to fukk with son, but he def grew on me.
And for whatever reason I always liked Ketch more than Blaze.
I think it was cause the ninja bike.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I understand all of the groupings except for the Mystique/Exodus/Mr. Sinister one.

You have the mutants who move & shake in man's world with the Hellfire Club crew

What are Mystique, Exodus and Sinister's unifying feature? That they are all wild cards?
I wish it was Selene instead of Mystique....Mystique isn't smart enough to be in that position.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wish it was Selene instead of Mystique....Mystique isn't smart enough to be in that position.
I'd say she's smart enough but her schemes have always been more personal than either of the other two. Mystique isn't about movements or world conquest type shyt. She's about what Mystique wants at any given time.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont understand kurt and mystique because they are street level. Sinister is needed for his cloning expertise and exodus is an omega level powerhouse. The absence of Moirra is spooky because charles is coming of more spooky to me than any of the villains. The wheelchair humbled charles but obviously he rewrote that part of his history somehow or did that happen before this book cause im not a hardcore reader??

The note said something about charles doing something with his mind twice so is that his original thoughts in a clone body. Whats stopping him from having cloned moirra’s he’s controlling in the background watching in the shadows for the backstab then resurrecting with the contingency plan ready???

:ohhh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur just... ended. :dwillhuh:

Announce a soon-to-be animated series and the finale of a book on the same comic book cover, editors.:skip:

I swear to Hickman if these editorial fukks at Marvel decided to end this book just to relaunch it for no goddamn reason....:snoop:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm not understanding why Jean and Nightcrawler are on the council. I would have expected Scott instead of those two.

Scott better in the field than at a desk.

Nick Fury said once that when it's crunch time crunch time, he trusted Scott as a leader more than he trusted Cap.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Scott better in the field than at a desk.

Nick Fury said once that when it's crunch time crunch time, he trusted Scott as a leader more than he trusted Cap.

So I've heard this more than a few times (and I agree) but what book or issue did this happen in? I need to cop...