Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dark Horse is doing a Black Hammer/Justice League crossover.

Black Hammer/Justice League: Hammer of Justice
iWNcOFh.jpg

DC Comics and Dark Horse Comics present the ultimate superhero crossover event of 2019!
Dropped into the DC universe, the Black Hammer heroes find themselves captured by members of the Justice League who blame them for the cosmic switch—and on the Black Hammer Farm, the displaced DC heroes search for answers and a way out of their bucolic prison. But Colonel Weird and the Green Lantern discover that the solution to this riddle may not be so simple.

That Tradd Moore cover is cool as hell.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Rob Liefeld did a panel acting coked out of his mind. :hhh:

Yeah, I saw some shyt online recently that he's got beef with DC Comics/Jim Lee now and was rambling and talking shyt about them on Twitter? I don't know how this guy ever was ever able to finagle his way back into Big Two and Image anyway. He's always been a hack. He sucked as an artist in the '90s and he still sucks today.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah, I saw some shyt online recently that he's got beef with DC Comics/Jim Lee now and was rambling and talking shyt about them on Twitter? I don't know how this guy ever was ever able to finagle his way back into Big Two and Image anyway. He's always been a hack. He sucked as an artist in the '90s and he still sucks today.
I can't believe he was ever a thing back then. I've been on a binge reading early 90s X-Men stuff and his New Mutants and X-Force hasn't aged well. Only thing I've ever liked of his was how he originally made Deadpool, a wise cracking mercenary, not the 4th wall breaking joke he is now.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Dark Horse is doing a Black Hammer/Justice League crossover.

Black Hammer/Justice League: Hammer of Justice
iWNcOFh.jpg

DC Comics and Dark Horse Comics present the ultimate superhero crossover event of 2019!
Dropped into the DC universe, the Black Hammer heroes find themselves captured by members of the Justice League who blame them for the cosmic switch—and on the Black Hammer Farm, the displaced DC heroes search for answers and a way out of their bucolic prison. But Colonel Weird and the Green Lantern discover that the solution to this riddle may not be so simple.

That Tradd Moore cover is cool as hell.
Man I don't know why Marvel isn't as receptive of doing crossovers like DC. DC has done crossovers with Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and Looney Toons, etc but Marvel wants to stick to their own corner.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bendis would always like certain characters and then push them obsessively (while writing them like trash). The Sentry is one of them, The Hood as well. And of course his whole Dark Avengers run is basically a rip-off of Ellis' Thunderbolts without the wonderful psychology, the constant dread of madness and the all-around all-present fukkery.
. He is a better man then Ben Grimm. He is Reed's best Friend, He took Rogue's Virgintiy, He taught Angel how to fly. All off panel:skip: