Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read Black Hammer volumes 1&2. Definitely gonna stick with this series. Jeff Lemire might just be one of my favorite comic writers today

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
kiYTID1.jpg

:mjlol::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

all I can think is " I dunno lol":laff:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
JUSTICE LEAGUE #41 and 42 - Priest finally got it back on track after the last few have been boring. The conflict he has the JL in is intriguing, and Supes really thinking about letting ethnic cleansing take place.:mjpls:

Deathstroke and Red Lion might be favorite duo right now :bryan:

NINJA-K #4 and #5 - shyt went to s huh it quickly. The art in 4 by juan ryo is one of the worst ever. Giorello is back on 5 but it's too late. This series is in the bushes.

Stabbity Bunny #1 - apparently this is selling for a lot more already. I dont know why. Average nonsense :camby:

Metal #6 - ok but disappointing. All the battles except for the Batman Who Laughs end too quickly. We dont even see most of them, and Barbatos went out too easy.

Doomsday Clock #4 - I hate the new schedule for this, but Im still loving the series. The backstory of this rorschach is interesting but i still dknt get why he does the speech patterns.

OLD MAN HAWKEYE #3 - Dope series:banderas: yall need to be reading this