Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wonder if they will keep that same energy when the book comes out
You already know they wouldn't.

Issue #1 will do big sales numbers, esp with the variant covers and all that. Then the novelty will wear off soon after. There will probably be spikes of interest when it comes to seeing them interact with certain characters again, whether they guest appear in the FF book or outside of it.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Dark Nights: Metal :francis:

Doomsday Clock: :francis:
Doomsday Clock has been enjoyable,but I gave up on Dark Knights,shyt always had me like
giphy.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hickman had the best run on FF4 since Mark Waid. It was EPIC. Council Of Reeds, The Council Of Dooms, Johnny dying and coming back in control of the Annihilation Wave. The Inhumans going to war with an alternate Reed n Mole Man. Spider-Man joining the FF4.

The waid wieringo series is my personal favorite. But Hickman did a damn fine fantastic four series. I wonder how much a collected volume would cost

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Moon Girl #29 sold out on midtown quick!
I've been hearing a lot about this book recently. Someone had mentioned something about issue #26 being hard to find too because of a first appearance. What's the word with this? I've never checked her out before but it seems like a it'd be a fun light read.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: it seems weird and wonderful as hell to see people talking about comics from a collecter's standpoint. Quality grades, issue rarity, resells, first appearances.......

Hickman had the best run on FF4 since Mark Waid. It was EPIC. Council Of Reeds, The Council Of Dooms, Johnny dying and coming back in control of the Annihilation Wave. The Inhumans going to war with an alternate Reed n Mole Man. Spider-Man joining the FF4.

The waid wieringo series is my personal favorite. But Hickman did a damn fine fantastic four series. I wonder how much a collected volume would cost

Hickman
Simonson
Waid.

In that order :ufdup:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I've been hearing a lot about this book recently. Someone had mentioned something about issue #26 being hard to find too because of a first appearance. What's the word with this? I've never checked her out before but it seems like a it'd be a fun light read.

Maybe @BXKingPin82 can help us out with this

Moon Girl #26 features Silver Surfer and the "Life Bringer" Galactus.
zgIug2y.jpg

F9bpGj8.jpg

yZiyrye.jpg

havent read #29 yet. but the book is pretty funny.
she reminds me of my son.
all mean and shyt for no reason.
:beli:

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
:heh: it seems weird and wonderful as hell to see people talking about comics from a collecter's standpoint. Quality grades, issue rarity, resells, first appearances.......
Same. When I saw in a post that someone mentioned the first appearance of future Thanos and Frank Castle Ghostrider my brain started firing off twenty year old shyt. "Eternal Warrior 5 - first appearance of Bloodshot, Eternal Warrior 4 - first appearance of Bloodshot (cameo), Amazing Spider-Man 361 - first appearance of Carnage..."

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Rise of the Black Panther is a really really really great read.

The one on one between T'Challa and Dr. Doom was awesome. And this is the best Shuri i've ever seen in the comics.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Rise of the Black Panther is a really really really great read.

The one on one between T'Challa and Dr. Doom was awesome. And this is the best Shuri i've ever seen in the comics.

When Panther blew up his own throne because of a Doom Bot sitting upon it.
:wow:

Hope they give Narcisse a ongoing Panther run.