Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@Mr. Negative

Here's the list for the Gauntlet run:

-Starlin Warlock Collection
-Early Silver Surfer issues that have the Gems.
-Rebirth of Thanos
-Road to Infinity Gauntlet (various comic issues)
-IG/tie-ins

I gotta look up the order for Road and the tie-ins.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
@Mr. Negative

Here's the list for the Gauntlet run:

-Starlin Warlock Collection
-Early Silver Surfer issues that have the Gems.
-Rebirth of Thanos
-Road to Infinity Gauntlet (various comic issues)
-IG/tie-ins

I gotta look up the order for Road and the tie-ins.

Oh, then you're fine.

I thought you were reading past that (Warlock and The Infinity Watch, Infinity War, Infinity Crusade, various trash tie-ins, Illuminati, trash with The Hood)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting hyped for that Action Comics #1000. Might even have to go out and cop they floppy

ac-2000s.jpeg

ac-b.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The concept of Batman: White Knight is corny as hell

First, I'm tired of this train of thought that "heroes cause more damage than villains." And of all villains Joker?!?

Maybe in this universe he's only caused a bit of mayhem and never killed anyone. But, dude got out of jail and running for office and people rallying behind him over POLICE BRUTALITY?!

That part is insulting; we know Joker as a mass killer, theft, rapist and terrorist. What gives a damn about him being beat? :snoop:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First, I'm tired of this train of thought that "heroes cause more damage than villains." And of all villains Joker?!?

Maybe in this universe he's only caused a bit of mayhem and never killed anyone. But, dude got out of jail and running for office and people rallying behind him over POLICE BRUTALITY?!

That part is insulting; we know Joker as a mass killer, theft, rapist and terrorist. What gives a damn about him being beat? :snoop:
:patrice: I was planning on waiting for the trade

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I dropped it after issue 1. The concept sounded :ohhh: but after reading ish 1 I was :ld:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Its because that versions batman in white knight has gotten reckless, the citizens are tired of it

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
portrait_incredible.jpg

Surprisingly really good. Hudlin and Priest were the best stories.

Not sure how i feel about a future where Tchalla kills both Doom and Magneto:mjpls:

Black-Panther-Annual-1-Art-3-600x910.jpg