Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
PydOaXk.jpg

:mjlol: i have to read this now
That's some real fukkery right there! :mjlol: Is that the latest Flintstones comic? I never read them before.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Isn't Magneto supposed to be in his 50s?
He's actually supposed to be in his 80's. He was born in the 1930's and was a adolescent/teenager during the Holocaust. Got turned into a baby and then got aged to like his mid to late 30's physically by Erik The Red. Comic books are weird with their ages .:russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He's actually supposed to be in his 80's. He was born in the 1930's and was a adolescent/teenager during the Holocaust. Got turned into a baby and then got aged to like his mid to late 30's physically by Erik The Red. Comic books are weird with their ages .:russ:
thats why you gotta love them shyts.
its to the point in comics now that the characters themselves be knowing that dead characters gonna come back to life at some point.
:mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think the series is done. I dont know what issue it's from.

Anyone reading doomsday clock?

It's done but every issue (including the booster gold crossover) is straight up societal fukkery on full display. It's definitely a classic series.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
All the foreshadowing.....Marvel’s first family def coming back at sometime during 2018:

*Thing and Torch hooking up n finally dealing with their legacy

*Miles Morales discovering the Ultimate Universe and all the characters alive and well.

*Valeria and Franklin’s appearance in Marvel: Legacy

*Dr. Doom sudden “change of heart” giving Thing and Torch Reed’s message to them in case he died.

When did this happen?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and prof x. But prof x done had so many clone bodies I don't understand how his powers keep transfering over.