Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
He's only 35-39..Cap and Wolverine are much older. They got Wolverine trying to fukk Jean, Storm, Domino...They should be his great grand children.

Joseph doesn't have the charisma or genius of Magneto. Nor did he save Rogue in Uncanny #274 from certain death.

fukker was a kid in a concentration camp. hes in the same bracket as cap except he actually looks older. if you have no problem with him fukking girls that could be his great granchildren, the you shouldnt have a problem with logan.

and hes charismatic, but not a genius

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
fukker was a kid in a concentration camp. hes in the same bracket as cap except he actually looks older. if you have no problem with him fukking girls that could be his great granchildren, the you shouldnt have a problem with logan.

and hes charismatic, but not a genius
Sure..techincally...He's supposed to be a old man but he got deaged. Why do u think he's ultra muscular and shyt? Lol.

Magneto is one of the greatest geniuses in history. Outsmarted Reed, Doom, Tony, Bruce..just in case u missed Fatal Attractions and Magneto War. Fixed Xavier's paralysis...Fixed Rogue's power issues....reprogrammed the Marauders....created Avalon..Asteroid M....the tech in the Savage Land....

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Sure..techincally...He's supposed to be a old man but he got deaged. Why do u think he's ultra muscular and shyt? Lol.

you painted him in his mid to late 30s, when cap looks younger and wolverine is about the same age, its all the same.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
you painted him in his mid to late 30s, when cap looks younger and wolverine is about the same age, its all the same.
I didn't paint nothing. It's canon..He got deaged to a baby by Alpha and brought back to the prime of his life.

Physically, he's about 13-15 years older than Rogue. Bad artists can fukk up sometimes...but that's how it is.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I didn't paint nothing. It's canon..He got deaged to a baby by Alpha and brought back to the prime of his life.

Physically, he's about 13-15 years older than Rogue. Bad artists can fukk up sometimes...but that's how it is.

deaged only effects the body. he still has the same experiences that he had from world war 2. hes no different from cap or logan in that regard

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It happens often. It happened to cable too
tumblr_lgbp26sUwD1qbg23ko1_500.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They changing Thanos from the way Starlin has made him. Thanos wasnt always like that.

yeah he's been Cosmic Space Barbarian Warlord since that event they forced in the middle of hickman-

:heh: I just realized they gave him parts of Ego's backstory from the GotG movie (cosmic deadbeat dad) and then gave him Terrax's personality

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
yeah he's been Cosmic Space Barbarian Warlord since that event they forced in the middle of hickman-

:heh: I just realized they gave him parts of Ego's backstory from the GotG movie (cosmic deadbeat dad) and then gave him Terrax's personality
They been making him act like some retarded brute instead of a mad genius.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Anyone reading Doomsday Clock? I dont want to support it but it seems to be getting good reviews

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I finished Spiderman Kraven's Last Hunt. Very good book. Kraven is a mad man for real. The writing was very good. Kraven was taking all sorts of hallucinogens and fantasizing about beating Spiderman. Then he became Spiderman. Then he got a little weird with Spiderman before he met his end.