Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
NOV170287.jpg

JUSTICE League #36 JG Jones variant :ehh:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
They still need a huge Sinister story. Where is Sebastian Shaw?

Miss Sinister still has to make a move

That’s what I’m saying!!!

They trotted her out as a major threat, then she disappeared.

Sinister gonna get his crossover soon. He has too, if they gave that chump Mojo one.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That’s what I’m saying!!!

They trotted her out as a major threat, then she disappeared.

Sinister gonna get his crossover soon. He has too, if they gave that chump Mojo one.
There is a big Miss Sinister plot point coming up.."Mothervine" and Bastion and Emma Frost are involved. Miss Sinister is smart so who knows how far it goes...

I need to Download Phoenix Resurrection #2 this week.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Exiles returning -

marvel Multiverse fukkery BYKE!

EXILES Return With NICK FURY Sr., BLINK, IRON LAD, More

Black Bolt writer Saladin Ahmed and Daredevil artist Javier Rodriguez will launch a new ongoing Exiles series starring a whole host of returning characters. The new series will revive the concept of a team from across multiple timelines with a twist – this time, the team is in the employ of the Unseen, a.k.a. the original Nick Fury.

The new Exiles team consists of Blink, Iron Lad of the Young Avengers, a future version of Kamala Khan, a chibi-style cartoon version of Wolverine, and a mysterious, unrevealed fifth member.

Exiles is a two-fisted, big-hearted wild ride of a book about a diverse team of alternate universe Marvel heroes banding together to stop a dire threat to the multiverse. Sort of What If? meets classic X-Men,” said Ahmed in a statement. “Grizzled old Kamala Khan! Disgustingly cute cartoon Wolverine! It’s a dream of a book to be working on for a Marvel fanboy such as myself, full of deep-cut guest stars and mind-blowing easter eggs. But it’s also new-reader friendly - a self-contained story of a group of misfits coming together, learning to trust each other, and, if they’re lucky, saving the !@$# universe.”

$

Credit: David Marquez (Marvel Comics)
The first issue is due out on stands April 11.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
NOV170918.jpg

Rise of nlack panther #1 variant. Black bolt looks like batman :mjgrin:

I found two good sites:

Comicbookroundup - aggregates comic reviews

Freshcomics.us - best site for release dates. Even has an app

Really loving the Batman and Catwoman relation. Hope DC does not fukk it up because comic companies just LOVE fukking up relations. Hope it lasts for good.
I dont like it and part of why i stopped reading

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What's the verdict on Iron Doom (Infamous Ironman)? I read the first issue and thought it was cool. Copped 3 more issues today.

Wondering if I should collect the series since I'm a Doom fan.