Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
What is the opinion of Watchmen from the coli????

If you don't ever read a comic Watchmen and the dark knight returns are a must read imo

WTF is Marvel doing to Thanos? They kick out Starlin yet make Thanos as POWERFUL(if not MORE) as when Starlin wrote him.

Restoring the feeling that's what they doing and :pacspit: anybody who questions it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
download from?

Yeah that's my plan, only really want to buy what I respect...which hasn't been much lately lol.
I'll send u a link of this week's releases....you been stressing over this? Lol.

I got to download the whole Magneto series next..can't find one of my sd cards. And All New X Factor.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
SON!
:deadmanny:

HCOWKwV.jpg

yw20Xj8.jpg

this shyt is crazy!
:russ:

He knew about that sexual shyt in the workplace and the #metoo nonsense over a decade before it happened :laff:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
what i dont understand is why max has never truly focused his rage on purifiers or skull. its like he gets one good move in and hes satisfied instead of constantly putting his foot up their asses whenever they show up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
what i dont understand is why max has never truly focused his rage on purifiers or skull. its like he gets one good move in and hes satisfied instead of constantly putting his foot up their asses whenever they show up.
What you gotta understand is even though it may make sense for Magneto to eliminate Skull and all of his cohorts, the writing will never allow that because he's Steve Rogers nemesis above all else. What is odd is how Magneto hasn't focused on the man behind the Mutant Massacre...Mr. Sinister. Claremont was kind of getting it in Excalibur in 2005 before Bendis hijacked all the characters for his House of M Wanda Maximoff sabotage party.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Daredevil #15 - not bad. Interesting enough for me to want to read more.

WTF is Marvel doing to Thanos? They kick out Starlin yet make Thanos as POWERFUL(if not MORE) as when Starlin wrote him.
I read Thanos vol 1 and I like it, but even as a dying man he's just destroying everythin g.that moves :pachaha:

Deodato's art is really good

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
book breh after looking at the movie and currently reading the book I see the movie in a different light

yeah the book>>>The movie.

Lotta things they changed in the movie because it didn't fit the context of modern time.

The movie's cool, sure. But it can't match the Col War dread or the weird symmetry they had going on with the art, even down to the panels.

Plus with the book you can read Tales of the Black Freighter between chapters, so that's a plus in itself.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Daredevil #15 - not bad. Interesting enough for me to want to read more.

I read Thanos vol 1 and I like it, but even as a dying man he's just destroying everythin g.that moves :pachaha:

Deodato's art is really good

In this recent issue an older Thanos freaking killed Celestials and all the Marvel abstracts(with no explanation)!!!