Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
Yeah I remember that issue. Canonball was being all country about it saying it wasn't what the lord intended. Whatever happened to the Externals?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So after that last issue of Black Panther, the CBR fans had enough :wow: , they done made a petition to remove the writer :mjlol::mjlol: :dame:

Sign the Petition

hell yea I signed it tho:steviej:
Petitions don't do shyt lol

Coates basically making Wakandans the African versions of Christopher Columbus is some disgusting shyt. This shyt wouldn't fly if a writer of a different race pulled that shyt.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
So after that last issue of Black Panther, the CBR fans had enough :wow: , they done made a petition to remove the writer :mjlol::mjlol: :dame:

Sign the Petition

hell yea I signed it tho:steviej:

Was called a hater, told to let him finish out his work. As much as I want to laugh at this, I kinda hope they blank this shyt because I don't know what hell they'll end up with

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Petitions don't do shyt lol

Coates basically making Wakandans the African versions of Christopher Columbus is some disgusting shyt. This shyt wouldn't fly if a writer of a different race pulled that shyt.

Haven't checked Coates run because of the hate it gets here, what did he do now? :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Haven't checked Coates run because of the hate it gets here, what did he do now? :dwillhuh:
RCO017_w.jpg

RCO018.jpg

Basically they villains in this story inhabited Wakanda before the humans came and they kicked them out

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: last time Captain America came back from the dead, he spent like 20 years in some alternate reality fighting Arnin Zola or some shyt

:stopitslime: This time he comes back from the dead, they're gonna freeze him in ice again and he's gonna spend time in either the future or another alternate reality or some shyt.

:stopitslime: Cut the crap, Marvel!
They "killed" Steve Rogers again?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: last time Captain America came back from the dead, he spent like 20 years in some alternate reality fighting Arnin Zola or some shyt

:stopitslime: This time he comes back from the dead, they're gonna freeze him in ice again and he's gonna spend time in either the future or another alternate reality or some shyt.

:stopitslime: Cut the crap, Marvel!
What are you referencing