Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
ECVwjBt.jpg

:deadmanny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
its always funny to me when the "no-kill" characters team up with the "i got no problem killing" characters.
:mjlol:

Kate Bishop should have legit PTSD after fukkin with Laura and Gabby in that last Hawkeye issue.
:pachaha:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:stopitslime: last time Captain America came back from the dead, he spent like 20 years in some alternate reality fighting Arnin Zola or some shyt

:stopitslime: This time he comes back from the dead, they're gonna freeze him in ice again and he's gonna spend time in either the future or another alternate reality or some shyt.

:stopitslime: Cut the crap, Marvel!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
wait, they said hes immortal? i know hes invincible when hes moving, but i didnt know that

Yeah waaaaay back in the first X-Force series he was killed then revived and explained to be a member of this mutant offshoot called Externals that are all immortal. Same offshoot that Selene is part of.

I swear they showed him in the far, far future, too. But I could be wrong.

Then like years later they had Beast saying it wasnt true.

Then they said it was

This month in Cable, Cable said it was just a rumor.

I was always hoping they'd make him the next leader of the mutant free world, being that he's the only mutant to have been taught to be a leader under Xavier, Magneto, Cable and Cyclops.