Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Name that cover

Ironflagcover.jpg

Cypress_hill_IV.jpg

Tical.jpg

:ahhhh:

We are Groot!

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
is anyone tireed of venomverse before its even started? if its not bringing back anti venom, im finding it hard for me to care

oh, i thought you meant go after the tt/go/young justice market. give her the time warp trio treatment where kids are learning on top of being entertained and it could work

the biggest captain america dikkrider ever. no shock here. bucky needs to put a bullet in his bytch ass and take care of him though

timthumb.php

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I like how an issue Hickman's The Dying and The Dead just magically appeared out of nowhere.

Almost feels like I'm reading Planetary again, schedule wise. Don't see a new issue but every 6 months and shyt. :francis:

THen the book felt like it ended mid-issue.

I thought he threw it in da bushes

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Finally got around to catching up with the Walking Dead. Really don't know how to feel about the redemption of Negan, but he is a cool character. And Just finished Issue #167 and invisible ninja's is cutting onions up in this bytch right now.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I like how an issue Hickman's The Dying and The Dead just magically appeared out of nowhere.

Almost feels like I'm reading Planetary again, schedule wise. Don't see a new issue but every 6 months and shyt. :francis:

THen the book felt like it ended mid-issue.

When that final double issue of SHIELD finally drops... :mjcry: