Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might have been mentioned already, but if you have Amazon Prime, Marvel is now adding books to their free Prime Reading service.

Also, Marvel books are now a part of Comixology Unlimited (although it's a very limited catalog compared to the Marvel Unlimited service). I signed up for the Comixology Unlimited free trial. I'll probably start paying for it since Marvel stuff is there now. There's lots of cool non-Marvel/DC books on that service I want to try and throwing Marvel into the mix now makes it a great deal. Only something like $6.99/month.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might have been mentioned already, but if you have Amazon Prime, Marvel is now adding books to their free Prime Reading service.

Also, Marvel books are now a part of Comixology Unlimited (although it's a very limited catalog compared to the Marvel Unlimited service). I signed up for the Comixology Unlimited free trial. I'll probably start paying for it since Marvel stuff is there now. There's lots of cool non-Marvel/DC books on that service I want to try and throwing Marvel into the mix now makes it a great deal. Only something like $6.99/month.

If DC hopes on that wave :wow:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If DC hopes on that wave :wow:
DC is stingy as fukk. No online service, rarely any good sales on Amazon Kindle or Comixology. Marvel has tons of books 90-95% off right now on Kindle.

DC dragged their feet on doing digital comics in the first place.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC is stingy as fukk. No online service, rarely any good sales on Amazon Kindle or Comixology. Marvel has tons of books 90-95% off right now on Kindle.

DC dragged their feet on doing digital comics in the first place.
there regular prices aren't bad to begin with, imo. But I would be down for a DC unlimited because they got so many hidden gems, and I would love to dive in there golden and silver age stuff

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there regular prices aren't bad to begin with, imo. But I would be down for a DC unlimited because they got so many hidden gems, and I would love to dive in there golden and silver age stuff
I like DC more than I like Marvel, but Marvel definitely does a better job of curating their collection.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yo Nick Spencer has a ghost writer, he married a black woman or he is the white boys he is talking about because Sam Wilson 22 :banderas: it's just to real.

Anybody else kind of feel sorry for thanos? :ld:
His entire run on Sam Wilson is pure :ahh:. I would have never guessed the most woke series in Marvel is written by a cac.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
here we go again!
name that cover!!!
cjfygh3.jpg