Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Is that Nick Fury a homage to Bobby Digital?
RZA Bobby Digital in Stereo
rza.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Crazy right? But it actually has me loving Moon Girl even more. Give her a cartoon Disney...or perhaps they aren't that bright

Basing an entire series around her isn't bright. It would be like giving alpha his own series. A
Young allies like series would be something though

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I like how an issue Hickman's The Dying and The Dead just magically appeared out of nowhere.

Almost feels like I'm reading Planetary again, schedule wise. Don't see a new issue but every 6 months and shyt. :francis:

THen the book felt like it ended mid-issue.
I had to read that from the beginning again before I read the new issue

#3 came out in 2015:francis:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Basing an entire series around her isn't bright. It would be like giving alpha his own series. A
Young allies like series would be something though

Why not? She would be marketed towards tots/grade school girls, not teens/adults. She's already a child, not an adult they de-aged. A fun-filled cartoon about the adventures of a girl and her pet dinosaur. Moon Girl merch as well. She could easily tap into that Doc McStuffins/Sofia the First market...especially for the tomboys.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Why not? She would be marketed towards tots/grade school girls, not teens/adults. She's already a child, not an adult they de-aged. A full-filled cartoon about the adventures of a girl and her pet dinosaur. Moon Girl merch as well. She could easily tap into that Doc McStuffins/Sofia the First market...especially for the tomboys.
Marvel would be retarded as hell if they dont capitalize off that shyt
and that all girl crew Unstoppable Wasp is making

parallax

Superstar
Daps
is anyone tireed of venomverse before its even started? if its not bringing back anti venom, im finding it hard for me to care

Why not? She would be marketed towards tots/grade school girls, not teens/adults. She's already a child, not an adult they de-aged. A full-filled cartoon about the adventures of a girl and her pet dinosaur. Moon Girl merch as well. She could easily tap into that Doc McStuffins/Sofia the First market...especially for the tomboys.

oh, i thought you meant go after the tt/go/young justice market. give her the time warp trio treatment where kids are learning on top of being entertained and it could work

Here's the page spoiling which Marvel hero willingly joined HYDRA:
IMG_6482-600x609.png

the biggest captain america dikkrider ever. no shock here. bucky needs to put a bullet in his bytch ass and take care of him though