Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@Mr. Negative Surely I can't be the only one who can see that chick on the left is a trace of Sasha Banks? :russ:

jITdJlj.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
SE-BraveNewWorld001.jpg

In “Secret Empire: Brave New World,” a new Invaders will form to take on their former teammate’s evil forces. In the pages of the miniseries, original Invaders Namor, the first Human Torch and Toro will be joined by Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Miles Morales and Ironheart to foil Hydra’s plans.

The new Invaders? :patrice:

In addition the the rise of a new team, “Brave New World” will also introduce the All-New Patriot, a hero we know nothing about (and Marvel’s keeping mum), save for the fact that he’s utilizing some high-tech weaponry to beat down Hydra foot soldiers on the cover for Issue #2. The series will also showcase other heroes like Blade and Gwenpool as they adjust to their new reality of living in a Hydra-run world.

+ (fake) Eli? :jbhmm:

+ Blade :picard:

I'm not sure what to make of this. I feel like they're pandering to our melanin-rich soft spots to overcompensate for an ultimately poorly drawn, poorly constructed 6 issue dud with no follow-up or longevity.

Should we still take the bait tho? :lupe: