Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Patriot back:wow:
SE_BraveNewWorld002.jpg

The site that posted the article called him the all new patriot tho :francis:

red goggles and a bird on his chest?

It's prolly Falcon.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Marvel heroes take on a crime wave in first preview of Black Panther & The Crew #1

I don't know how I feel about this..... BP man without fear didn't make sense and him returning to NY with Storm, Misty Knight, Cage, and Manifold seems like overkill for street level villains
They're lowkey sabotaging BP's brand and value by milking his name with all these agenda-laced poorly-constructed spin-offs that are counter-intuitive to what old and new BP fans actually want to read about.

First the LGBT shyt series

And now a civil rights activist story in NYC... where they sit around in their civilian clothes reflecting about NYC... :francis:

i dont care if they want to incorporate social justice themes but shyt at least make it make sense, instead of just flinging BP's name to any and every agenda b/c you feel he's the "hot" commodity poc

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
They're lowkey sabotaging BP's brand and value by milking his name with all these agenda-laced poorly-constructed spin-offs that are counter-intuitive to what old and new BP fans actually want to read about.

And now a civil rights activist story in NYC... where they sit around in their civilian clothes reflecting about NYC... :francis:

i dont care if they want to incorporate social justice themes but shyt at least make it make sense, instead of just flinging BP's name to any and every agenda b/c you feel he's the "hot" commodity poc
I'm glad people are seeing through what Marvel is doing. I had to drop Black Panther's solo title months ago because I didn't like the direction they were taking him compared what I grew up reading about him back in the day.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

they will most likely be deading all the agenda shyt after secret wars and the summer is over.