The official Coli weightlifting receipt thread videos is the only receipt! Friday is the deadline!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Anyone want to see my gym videos, use the search function....No reason for me to post the same exact shyt I already posted multiple times :manny:

My first post in this thread is saying i seen videos from like half of that list :dead: and boxing stuff from @patscorpio @King P @mr. smoke weed OP made this thread yet he the only one without any vids on here :dead:

Dude in deep red telling certified posters they cant talk about fitness on here :what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing. Sick of dumb coli nikkas getting daps and e-fist bumps running off at the mouth about gym shyt they clearly have little (or no) knowledge about.

What's the over/under on a nikka like @Swagnificent coming in here with some juelz (I only do calis; but then won't even post that) or ducking this thread like the damn draft entirely? :dead:

Even if I did lift I wouldn't post sh*t.

LOL @ your desperate need for acknowledgment.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Son Goku

Daps
So you gon ignore the point about your need for acknowledgment?

I like acknowledgement as much as the next nikka, sure.

But I like the fact that I knew your ass wouldn't post up even more.
If you had dropped actually dropped a receipt to this I prolly woulda died of shock and gone to hell. :mjlol:

Ur ole "you only need 4 exercise and 3 are weighted calis" ass gets called out by the OP and hits the immediate :stop: instead of just being real: you don't lift, prolly don't do calis, and you shouldn't be giving any typa fitness advice. Ever.

(:whoa: Your opinion, sure, but advice to nikkas that might think you know what's up, naw.)

Son Goku

Daps
My fault. Atted y’all earlier but forgot about it and replied to shadow with the old message

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like acknowledgement as much as the next nikka, sure.

But I like the fact that I knew your ass wouldn't post up even more.
If you had dropped actually dropped a receipt to this I prolly woulda died of shock and gone to hell.

Why should I post "receipts"? I don't give a fukk what you or anyone thinks about me. The need for acknowledgment is a feminine trait. That's why its mostly women that post pictures every two minutes of themselves online. If you were posting instructional videos it would be one thing. But your whole thing is what? Talk smack about some guy doing the bench press the wrong way then post a video of yourself doing it with no audio. Did you want a cookie for that?

Stop projecting your feminine nature to the rest of us. A real man don't give a fukk what random nobodies on the internet think. I'mma continue sharing my experiences and opinions on this site cause that's what forums are for. If you choose to not believe it then so be it. I could care less. FTR if you want attention for posting videos of yourself, then do it on Instagram like the attention hungry females you seem to share a lot with.

Daps
Lol this is not even hard I do 5 sets of 10 everything 150-205 daily ... I box so I don’t lift heavy

Son Goku

Daps
Why should I post "receipts"? I don't give a fukk what you or anyone thinks about me. The need for acknowledgment is a feminine trait. That's why its mostly women that post pictures every two minutes of themselves online. If you were posting instructional videos it would be one thing. But your whole thing is what? Talk smack about some guy doing the bench press the wrong way then post a video of yourself doing it with no audio. Did you want a cookie for that?

Stop projecting your feminine nature to the rest of us. A real man don't give a fukk what random nobodies on the internet think. I'mma continue sharing my experiences and opinions on this site cause that's what forums are for. If you choose to not believe it then so be it. I could care less. FTR if you want attention for posting videos of yourself, then do it on Instagram like the attention hungry females you seem to share a lot with.

I don't even know what point you were tryna make up top. You don't lift, right, so you don't even know the difference between half reps and full ROM? Audio? Was that part of the discussion? Did you even post a video in that thread? :what:

My nikka are you retarded? :dahell: You don't lift so how are you gonna have experiences and opinions on the shyt? :mindblown:

And fukk all that other fake woke nikka babble you posted. Call a man "feminine" all you want, but another man called you out for a challenge (in something you supposedly do, but apparently don't ITT) all you did was bytch out...as predicted. :umad: