The Official Coli Travelers Guide (Passport Gang)

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

This actually happened to me and my son where I was trying to take photos for the passports, only for my wife to have the best one.

If you do not want to pay extra for the photo, PLEASE make sure that your photo is close to perfection:

• Better lighting to show your face
  • No old or odd photos of yourself
  • Do some heavy editing if you must to ensure a better picture

Bad enough the Passport agencies take their sweet ass time with getting your passports ready, but it becomes a pain in the ass if your photos are not up to par with the creation of the passports.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:ohhh:I was doing some browsing on YouTube and stumbled upon this breh's channel:

Dude basically goes around different parts of the world on some Mark Weins type of stuff (without the corny goofy smiling shyt).

This will give brehs on the fence of traveling overseas a glimpse of the importance of Passport Gang.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Xg7Q3vqu8uU3g5JG5dPj7Lhl1cgv7EjjAQf7mDFTe0pc708XubbvZokXcVee1pfStyHcWIGA9nVDNKLc4mA0ETk24AlthTBxXbZpNRk_CZiD3WTCxNLVPNBk-OJsO9JHGMP7hPdZ_SbvYKavej8VZlp-lYJuqOkYpovxpwD9eg8sNg76VvKQk2G6DQ-CpVIuxIQ4n5ZR2flcyczvbZrcYRUR2gB3Un8UN6TDe9YO-yZ_9plyhIvdBtVeWvQTy5kg84cYqsd3XNwabR5LWL1P3VMPxKzLp5udEnIs7k_catPq_BLzgFZ2cs4S_tZgKmx4SDphWUBMh7avhUZ2vml9tCKB_M2Ed0yO0FHlavpgtI31cpwwtauMxp0F271Epg-0FFC5vlReqZPDB6-ficFhdKZJ1K9-YycdmPvcJ0YzeISujT4eqD4-r_0hCtVIsgFISTK_ZlNAXcwtf-8n-YW_1w2l6Irs6w10w8nLJZDQbbZDASsdVnOStjLWQNebtWWBCavnzOau75Vo8XHRJG48BKjyE47PU1nvwtxQ7JufDfUU90z0phC7WGUBG2LvC6UDPTD1WF8mVbiWL2WOlzLq1L0RZX7AJ8JE-ocMGFoA3O5x6yqnyVawJyI_Q68p69fO2Se8igAPBy9bgL9Bc_9xw1HvBWfxVMHuEg7GQCfuHDclxNev05Phr4A16xU62buTsxN-4F7QM7d3mB3Kzr2qg1faaQ=w699-h931-no

For those on the fence of traveling or having second thought of joining Passport gang, please read this to ease your sense of stresses.

On another note, I have a interview for a overseas position tomorrow:ehh:. I'm hoping things pull through so I can work on that AMA thread from a different timezone, but until then I got my bags packed waiting for the journey that will soon be in front of me...:wow:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Since pics been acting weird for me:

51Ej1m1i6kL.jpg

Plz read this for those that want to be converted to join passport gang. Trust and believe, this man was on the same fence. Yet once he experience the most during his journey:

• Getting robbed
  • Having his car broken down
  • Taxi driving away with his luggage
He developed a sense of fearlessness that is needed if you want to be about that life. Like I constantly say on the regular, I made the sacrifices that needed to be made to held on this journey of traveling. It's just the matter of time, faith, and a proper gig to get this ball rolling. Until then, it's passport gang til the death of me :banderas:

Spence

Superstar
Daps

This actually happened to me and my son where I was trying to take photos for the passports, only for my wife to have the best one.

If you do not want to pay extra for the photo, PLEASE make sure that your photo is close to perfection:

• Better lighting to show your face
  • No old or odd photos of yourself
  • Do some heavy editing if you must to ensure a better picture

Bad enough the Passport agencies take their sweet ass time with getting your passports ready, but it becomes a pain in the ass if your photos are not up to par with the creation of the passports.

I mean, for me that’s why the post office still exists. They’ve done mine, my wife’s, both my daughters, and my direct in laws.

#ganggang outchea pretty soon. Looking at Egypt for the winter, flights have been hovering $500 and I would love a second tour of Africa. Depending on length we will go south to Kenya on real safari.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I mean, for me that’s why the post office still exists. They’ve done mine, my wife’s, both my daughters, and my direct in laws.

#ganggang outchea pretty soon. Looking at Egypt for the winter, flights have been hovering $500 and I would love a second tour of Africa. Depending on length we will go south to Kenya on real safari.

The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

That's what I'm talking about. Straight up goals in this piece. Even if you not booking the flight soon or got it all planned out. It is a must to get hip to the Passports because nowadays it's like social security, you need that on you at all times. The possibilities are endless brehs with that little booklet :wow:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

That's what I'm talking about. Straight up goals in this piece. Even if you not booking the flight soon or got it all planned out. It is a must to get hip to the Passports because nowadays it's like social security, you need that on you at all times. The possibilities are endless brehs with that little booklet :wow:
I’m about 5 pages from full on our first passport, our little scratch off map of all the countries has some real dents in it. Next one we are getting the expanded booklet with 40 pages though so I don’t have to pay again to get a duplicate until our first expiration some 6ish years from now. But yeah the importance of a passport (and actually using it for places outside Mexico and Jamaica for cruises :scust: ) is lost amongst our people because a lot are ignorant to outside culture from what’s local to America, and it’s really fkn sad.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I’m about 5 pages from full on our first passport, our little scratch off map of all the countries has some real dents in it. Next one we are getting the expanded booklet with 40 pages though so I don’t have to pay again to get a duplicate until our first expiration some 6ish years from now. But yeah the importance of a passport (and actually using it for places outside Mexico and Jamaica for cruises :scust: ) is lost amongst our people because a lot are ignorant to outside culture from what’s local to America, and it’s really fkn sad.

True words man. Like this is one of the reasons why I created this thread, because there is life outside of this country and it's simply majestic. I remember my sister was suppose to go abroad for a class trip....she turned it down because "stuff":francis:. To this day, along with my constant admiration for travel vlogers made me realize that there's life beyond this US soil. The biggest issue is fear because of Western Propaganda. They pick and choose which place is a "no fly zone" in their eye:mjpls:. In reality, common sense is the gateway of survival. If you know to mind your own business, don't trust a soul, and keep a alert up like you do in normal surroundings, you are straight when it comes down to going abroad with the exception of being lost in translation, and even then it's really not that hard if you have the patience to break down what's needed to be asked.

I just hope that this thread will at least raise some heads and make them realize that it's now or never.

If you can easily cop a overpriced phone and have a lump of change, you can easily flip that and finally see what this world is about.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
True words man. Like this is one of the reasons why I created this thread, because there is life outside of this country and it's simply majestic. I remember my sister was suppose to go abroad for a class trip....she turned it down because "stuff":francis:. To this day, along with my constant admiration for travel vlogers made me realize that there's life beyond this US soil. The biggest issue is fear because of Western Propaganda. They pick and choose which place is a "no fly zone" in their eye:mjpls:. In reality, common sense is the gateway of survival. If you know to mind your own business, don't trust a soul, and keep a alert up like you do in normal surroundings, you are straight when it comes down to going abroad with the exception of being lost in translation, and even then it's really not that hard if you have the patience to break down what's needed to be asked.

I just hope that this thread will at least raise some heads and make them realize that it's now or never.

If you can easily cop a overpriced phone and have a lump of change, you can easily flip that and finally see what this world is about.
I have a friend that kept saying “in the next year or two I’ll travel to Europe blah blah” and with Trump in office I kept telling him “there might not Be a Europe ina. Couple years you really should go now”. At the time I was referring to Brexit and the terrorist attacks in France but then the Earth closed up because of the virus and guess what? Last 2 years you can’t travel to Europe :mjlol:

Later is not a good time, now is a good time (of course once they reopen again for the 4th time).

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Headed to Mejico and Belize again for Xmas/NYE since we don’t know what this Delta variant is about to go to the planet :lupe: