The Official Coli Travelers Guide (Passport Gang)

Daps
:blessed: Mine isn’t due for anoth 6 years but I’m here for it.

Headed to Mexico/Belize a week from tomorrow :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Renewed mine earlier this year at the height of lockdowns even though it didn’t expire until December since I knew I wasn’t traveling. Only a one month turnaround time, but I always hated that you had to be without your passport for that processing time. Hopefully they end that.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

Game being spit. Yes Japan is acting like some hoes with the country shutdown but when it's open or opportunity rises, check what Brandun Deshay is spitting.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if this has been posted, but a cruise is a great way to see multiple European countries in a 14-18 day period.

Whatever you do, don’t get anything less than suite if you’re going with more than 2 in a room. For some spots the ship docks there for 2 days , so you can go out and about and come back to the ship like a hotel. Food is included....drinks are meh...but get a drink package if you’re gonna have more than 2 per day.

:ufdup: If you’re buying souvenirs, mail it back instead of taking it on the plane. And don’t by the liquor bottles onboard the ship....they’re stupid expensive.

:lolbron: If you have enough people, put liquor in a Listerine bottle and add some food coloring to it. (This only works on the cruises, not the plane of course)

:noah: I wanna go a Viking River cruise sooo bad, only 200 people and every group gets a suite and their own butler. :mjcry: I wanna be butled to.

You can go to walmart/targets and get one of those camel back 3 liter pouches and fill it with liquor and hide it in the little built in section inside of a backpack designed for laptops. It's worked countless times for me. Each person is also allowed one bottle of wine, keep all your old wine bottle and cork and just fill the wine bottles with liquor, recork and buy the wine seals on eBay for cheap.

I did all this in college when I didn't have a lot of money.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm debating between Panama, Costa Rica, or Peru. I'm a single breh that speaks a little spanish

Daps
Yooo! How was it?

I have never been, only dated a CV chick once. Her body was so on point.

How is the environmental and the women? Do they speak enough English?
The vast majority don’t speak English, but it was the best vacation I’ve been on in my life. :wow:

Can’t wait to go back. :banderas:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
The vast majority don’t speak English, but it was the best vacation I’ve been on in my life. :wow:

Can’t wait to go back. :banderas:

Can a nikkango solo? Can you pregame on tinder? Is it safe? How did you communicate if they don't speak English? Do you speak Portuguese?