The Official Coli Travelers Guide (Passport Gang)

Daps
:blessed: Finally got my passport. Child Support had me fukked up in the game for 10 yrs!

Im so hype because travelling is a passion of mine but was taken away from me because of the grimey ass child support system.

:martin: I had to drop a bag to my bm get it back but it was worth it.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I've never traveled overseas before, not sure when I'm applying for my passport. I wanna hit Nigeria for my birthday next year. Something big

:yeshrug:what's stopping you?

The process is very painless and reasonably priced. The wait process is what's a bytch. My son recently got his over some bullshyt and even then, we got to make a trip to the post office to pick it up because we been living in a hotel room for a while. Thus, USPS is a joke and a half because they been delivering all of our shyt to our old apartment.

Once the process is clear, you get the passport and you can easily chuck the duce if you wanted to.

I'm seriously not trying to come back to this country:francis:. I would rather struggle with culture shock, learning a language, and dealing with restrictions, over the "Freedumb" of living in a shytty country that can't give out funds properly for it's citizens.

I'm like this, if you enjoy wherever you go and you feel the desire to start a new in Nigeria or even Morroco...DON'T GO BACK!

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if this has been posted, but a cruise is a great way to see multiple European countries in a 14-18 day period.

Whatever you do, don’t get anything less than suite if you’re going with more than 2 in a room. For some spots the ship docks there for 2 days , so you can go out and about and come back to the ship like a hotel. Food is included....drinks are meh...but get a drink package if you’re gonna have more than 2 per day.

:ufdup: If you’re buying souvenirs, mail it back instead of taking it on the plane. And don’t by the liquor bottles onboard the ship....they’re stupid expensive.

:lolbron: If you have enough people, put liquor in a Listerine bottle and add some food coloring to it. (This only works on the cruises, not the plane of course)

:noah: I wanna go a Viking River cruise sooo bad, only 200 people and every group gets a suite and their own butler. :mjcry: I wanna be butled to.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:what's stopping you?

The process is very painless and reasonably priced. The wait process is what's a bytch. My son recently got his over some bullshyt and even then, we got to make a trip to the post office to pick it up because we been living in a hotel room for a while. Thus, USPS is a joke and a half because they been delivering all of our shyt to our old apartment.

Once the process is clear, you get the passport and you can easily chuck the duce if you wanted to.

I'm seriously not trying to come back to this country:francis:. I would rather struggle with culture shock, learning a language, and dealing with restrictions, over the "Freedumb" of living in a shytty country that can't give out funds properly for it's citizens.

I'm like this, if you enjoy wherever you go and you feel the desire to start a new in Nigeria or even Morroco...DON'T GO BACK!

Just haven't sat down and got to it yet. I'm applying soon though, life to short to be staying in one spot

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Not sure if this has been posted, but a cruise is a great way to see multiple European countries in a 14-18 day period.

Whatever you do, don’t get anything less than suite if you’re going with more than 2 in a room. For some spots the ship docks there for 2 days , so you can go out and about and come back to the ship like a hotel. Food is included....drinks are meh...but get a drink package if you’re gonna have more than 2 per day.

:ufdup: If you’re buying souvenirs, mail it back instead of taking it on the plane. And don’t by the liquor bottles onboard the ship....they’re stupid expensive.
Why? Will the airport back in the United States not allow it?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:Son is the last one left to get his passport. Bullshyt with the USPS and the slow ass country got us in such a hassle, but thankfully he should be able to get his passport sometime this week. The last piece of the puzzle is coming at a very moment :banderas:

I swear it is such a experience to get a passport in your fingertips. You could easily become a free agent from this country and expand your very beliefs.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Even if this country somehow magically overcome the bullshyt, its still a good thing to at least go for the sake of experiencing life outside of the US.

On another note, i was reading this article a few days ago and this thread actually serves its purpose especially with how bad the climate is for
folks:

HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media

While the coast is clear with the USPS situation, folks really need to take advantage of getting a passport and focus on a work visa. Hell come up with a travel vlog, use the second stimulus and live like Mark Weins. Just anything to escape this shythole for the time being or for good.
:jbhmm:

I’d be down for a week-long trip to a place with some beautiful women. Just gotta get my passport

Gonna try to get my application in before February, gotta get my birth certificate first

Last edited: