Reppin
The Bay
20150919_190748_zpsvowhj1gg.jpg

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Read through the entire thread in a hour:wow:

@Idaeo @beejus I think I'm gonna hit up Berlin and Venice for a couple of days too, what's fun there?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
@trick

Berlin -
- there are a lot of good museums in Berlin..i went to the Neues museum, which has the Nefertiti bust...a must see IMO.
- biking is a good way to get around the city. you can rent bikes on almost every street from hotels and corner stores.
- you can drink in public. many people drink in the middle of day...walk around with 40s on the subways & buses
- sex is very accepted and integrated into everyday society. checkout a bondage or swingers club if you're bout it
- you can walk/bike around the city for hours looking at graffiti and street art
- Sachsenhausen is a former concentration camp about an hour outside the city that's open for tours..

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@trick

Berlin -
- there are a lot of good museums in Berlin..i went to the Neues museum, which has the Nefertiti bust...a must see IMO.
- biking is a good way to get around the city. you can rent bikes on almost every street from hotels and corner stores.
- you can drink in public. many people drink in the middle of day...walk around with 40s on the subways & buses
- sex is very accepted and integrated into everyday society. checkout a bondage or swingers club if you're bout it
- you can walk/bike around the city for hours looking at graffiti and street art
- Sachsenhausen is a former concentration camp about an hour outside the city that's open for tours..

Thanks for the travel tips breh. I'm gonna be meeting up with my family in Berlin (they're going to Venice and then we're going back to Toronto together from Paris afterwards)...I don't think I'm gonna be checking out any bondage or swingers clubs :pachaha:

I'll rep you once I'm off 24s

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im lookin to do a solo trip :patrice:

Everyone bullshyttin when its time to book so I wanna roll on my own :patrice:

Anyone done this to any european destinations?

Im about to hit Amsterdam then head over to Luxembourg to visit my boy but I wanna do something on my own:feedme:

Sir

Pro
Daps
Got half of mind to jump in my car and take that 13 hour ride to Miami for a week :patrice:
Just do it fam. Nothing like a good solo road trip. Done the shyt the last two summers, and I plan on continuing in the future.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
@trick

i only spent two days in Venice (would have spent more if I knew how much i was going to like it)

- there will be 1000s of tourists in the main areas (st mark's square, rialto bridge, etc)....so if you want to see it without tons of people, go explore at the crack of dawn.
- venice is another place where just walking around feels like you're exploring an amusement park. just start walking in the narrow alleys...and you'll get lost in a maze of bridges over canals, centuries old architecture.....picturesque scenery everywhere you turn
- adhere to their eating hours. they stay true to lunch and dinner hours. it can be hard finding cheap food to eat 2-5pm.
- the romantic thing to do is taking a gondola, which is worth the money IMO (around $80-100 for 40 mins)....BUT the city "bus" is a boat itself. you get to ride along the main canals for the price of the city bus (~$10/day i believe) however, the only way to ride the narrow canals into the residential areas is to take a gondola or hire a personal taxi boat ($$$$)
- there are other islands that are worth checking out. my hotel was on one of the other ones across the main canal from st mark's. murano is another island where murano stained glass is from. lido island has a beach locals go to.
- each some chichetti (venetian tapas) and order a spritz, the local drink (prosecco, aperol, sparkling water)
- they're known for squid ink pasta dishes...:scusthov:i was too chicken to order it

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Im lookin to do a solo trip :patrice:

Everyone bullshyttin when its time to book so I wanna roll on my own :patrice:

Anyone done this to any european destinations?

Im about to hit Amsterdam then head over to Luxembourg to visit my boy but I wanna do something on my own:feedme:

Dont do Luxembourg unless you have family there, imo

If you go Amsterdam you should do Paris and London. We're just a big triangle. Get to Brugges//Brussels too

I'm going to post my NY and DC pictures, but it's normal for you guys. But I'm from London so was special for me :ehh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@trick

i only spent two days in Venice (would have spent more if I knew how much i was going to like it)

- there will be 1000s of tourists in the main areas (st mark's square, rialto bridge, etc)....so if you want to see it without tons of people, go explore at the crack of dawn.
- venice is another place where just walking around feels like you're exploring an amusement park. just start walking in the narrow alleys...and you'll get lost in a maze of bridges over canals, centuries old architecture.....picturesque scenery everywhere you turn
- adhere to their eating hours. they stay true to lunch and dinner hours. it can be hard finding cheap food to eat 2-5pm.
- the romantic thing to do is taking a gondola, which is worth the money IMO (around $80-100 for 40 mins)....BUT the city "bus" is a boat itself. you get to ride along the main canals for the price of the city bus (~$10/day i believe) however, the only way to ride the narrow canals into the residential areas is to take a gondola or hire a personal taxi boat ($$$$)
- there are other islands that are worth checking out. my hotel was on one of the other ones across the main canal from st mark's. murano is another island where murano stained glass is from. lido island has a beach locals go to.
- each some chichetti (venetian tapas) and order a spritz, the local drink (prosecco, aperol, sparkling water)
- they're known for squid ink pasta dishes...:scusthov:i was too chicken to order it

I'll try it, I've eaten way nastier stuff. It seems like something that would taste good but you could end up getting the runs immediately after eating :lupe:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dont do Luxembourg unless you have family there, imo

If you go Amsterdam you should do Paris and London. We're just a big triangle. Get to Brugges//Brussels too

I'm going to post my NY and DC pictures, but it's normal for you guys. But I'm from London so was special for me :ehh:

Im from London btw :russ:

Lux is really just to visit my boy will be there 2 days on my way back from Dam

So Brussels is the wave right now?:jbhmm: