Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
In case some people are interested in going to Brazil....their money has crashed compared to ours so its now 1 dollar equals 4 of theirs. Very good time to go. Even better time to invest if you got the money @Malta

I know its been some negative threads on the coli about Brazil but its :blessed:

Sir

Pro
Daps
In case some people are interested in going to Brazil....their money has crashed compared to ours so its now 1 dollar equals 4 of theirs. Very good time to go. Even better time to invest if you got the money @Malta

I know its been some negative threads on the coli about Brazil but its :blessed:
Can you expound on the bolded?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Can you expound on the bolded?

If you have money to invest right now, things are cheaper now than they were this time last year. I believe this is the weakest their currency has been in quite some time. They are going through some economic hard times...but somebody coming in with US dollars money will go a lot further. I am mainly talking about investment properties.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Across the USA by Train for Just $213

Across the USA by Train for Just $213

map1-1.jpg

If you weren't in any hurry to get somewhere this would be a great way to see the country for cheap.

Sir

Pro
Daps
If you have money to invest right now, things are cheaper now than they were this time last year. I believe this is the weakest their currency has been in quite some time. They are going through some economic hard times...but somebody coming in with US dollars money will go a lot further. I am mainly talking about investment properties.
Ahhh yes so buying up some Brazilian property. Is the basic thought process to buy a condo or something down there now, then resell it when the economy gets back on its feet? Either/or rent it out while you're not there? My apologies for what are probably common questions, I've been meaning to look into this sort of thing for a while, and you mentioning this has me extremely intrigued.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Ahhh yes so buying up some Brazilian property. Is the basic thought process to buy a condo or something down there now, then resell it when the economy gets back on its feet? Either/or rent it out while you're not there? My apologies for what are probably common questions, I've been meaning to look into this sort of thing for a while, and you mentioning this has me extremely intrigued.

My thought process would be renting it out to tourist, but either way could probably work. I am not sure how long their economy will be bad, could be quite some time before it raises up if you are looking to resell it.

• Dap
Reactions: Sir

Sir

Pro
Daps
My thought process would be renting it out to tourist, but either way could probably work. I am not sure how long their economy will be bad, could be quite some time before it raises up if you are looking to resell it.
Yeah, renting to tourists is probably the best move. Provides a constant income stream.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I'm watching fam, I'm watching. I think it's going to bottom out around the Olympics :jbhmm:

I can't believe it's at 4:1 right now, shyt has been increasing by 10 cents a week it seems, just read this is an all-time low for the Real.

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna go to Amsterdam instead of Venice now. Booked a flight from Paris to Amsterdam on Nov 16th. Has anybody here been to Amsterdam?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I'm gonna go to Amsterdam instead of Venice now. Booked a flight from Paris to Amsterdam on Nov 16th. Has anybody here been to Amsterdam?

I've been to Amsterdam about 8 years ago. Went on a tour with my Mom, Aunt, and cousin (girl) who were both very religious. So it wasn't the normal Amsterdam trip. I don't smoke weed and like I said I was with family so I certainly didn't spend much time in the Red Light district. I did walk through at night with the tour we were on. Strange seeing women in only lingerie dancing for you in front of windows facing the sidewalk. Very different then the strip club experience you get in America.

Overall great city. Rode on a boat that takes you through the canals. Saw Anne Franks house, but didn't do the tour inside. Went to to the Van Gogh museum which is right up against a really nice park with the Rijksmuseum on the other side. Did a tour through one of the big diamond factories. I walked past the Heineken factory, but they were closed so I couldn't do a tour there. Transportation seems to be pretty decent around the city. If you got time ride a bike around the city. The city really is built for riding bikes or taking boats.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I've been to Amsterdam about 8 years ago. Went on a tour with my Mom, Aunt, and cousin (girl) who were both very religious. So it wasn't the normal Amsterdam trip. I don't smoke weed and like I said I was with family so I certainly didn't spend much time in the Red Light district. I did walk through at night with the tour we were on. Strange seeing women in only lingerie dancing for you in front of windows facing the sidewalk. Very different then the strip club experience you get in America.

Overall great city. Rode on a boat that takes you through the canals. Saw Anne Franks house, but didn't do the tour inside. Went to to the Van Gogh museum which is right up against a really nice park with the Rijksmuseum on the other side. Did a tour through one of the big diamond factories. I walked past the Heineken factory, but they were closed so I couldn't do a tour there. Transportation seems to be pretty decent around the city. If you got time ride a bike around the city. The city really is built for riding bikes or taking boats.

Probably gonna have the same experience as you did, I'm gonna be around family and I'll be visiting fam there too

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of y'all been to South Korea? Or Okinawa? Looks like I may end up going to both next year (with my girl though :rudy:).