Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The W's are going to come in bunches :wow:
Yeah im bout to go home, read through this thread and make a list. TBH i been putting it off because im over cautious of flying(crashing:merchant:) and cruises(titanic:merchant:)

I usually drive everywhere but you only live once and im finally in a financial position where i can do something about it so gotta take advantage before i get old & shyt

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah im bout to go home, read through this thread and make a list. TBH i been putting it off because im over cautious of flying(crashing:merchant:) and cruises(titanic:merchant:)

I usually drive everywhere but you only live once and im finally in a financial position where i can do something about it so gotta take advantage before i get old & shyt

Honestly, I hate flying as well, my brain fully understands the physics that go into flight but won't stop thinking about bad shyt happening :francis: But, at the end of the day you gotta do it to get anywhere and it's worth it in the end.

Being in foreign places is such a dope feeling.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
She's naked in a hotel, in a 3rd world country at that, counting cash, you do the math :francis:

I don't know how dudes don't feel bad about taking advantage of some broke chicks like that :francis:

I've never messed with a prostitute, there's far too many women in country that will fukk with you if you speak the language.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I don't know how dudes don't feel bad about taking advantage of some broke chicks like that :francis:

I've never messed with a prostitute, there's far too many women in country that will fukk with you if you speak the language.
:yeshrug: depends where she works. Some of them are just down to fukk and don't feel bad taking money for it. I don't try to get it

But I'm not really one to go do that

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
is it possible to go to london for 7 days and still squeeze in one day of going to paris?

that is looking like my next stop in a few months

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
is it possible to go to london for 7 days and still squeeze in one day of going to paris?

that is looking like my next stop in a few months

Why not go to London for 6 days and do 2 in Paris?

:yeshrug: depends where she works. Some of them are just down to fukk and don't feel bad taking money for it. I don't try to get it

But I'm not really one to go do that

I don't know breh, I've just always had no problem finding females who aren't working girls. I stay longer though, so I'm not as pressed to get a taste of the local flavor.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

I don't know breh, I've just always had no problem finding females who aren't working girls. I stay longer though, so I'm not as pressed to get a taste of the local flavor.
I think the duration and the low cost for sexy women are the keys

Also it's hard for most guys to pull without a native command of the language

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's 2015, I'd be using google translator on my phone to get at broads if I couldn't speak :russ:
Done that :francis:

It's also that the taboo and legal charges are a lot weaker in many foreign countries

Plus brehs travel with the Vegas mentality

I don't condone it, but it will never stop

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:ehh:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
It's 2015, I'd be using google translator on my phone to get at broads if I couldn't speak :russ:

The struggle is real breh for the average man going there. All those dudes who went down for World cup who bought into the "fukking dimes easy" in Brazil left with bruised egos and lighter pockets.

You gotta be fearless to approach women with success when you don't speak the language.