Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
If you don't mind me asking who are you using to get your TEFL? I've seen different programs, but I didn't know if they were trustworthy

Yea I'm getting mine through the international TEFL academy I did my homework on them before I registered, attended a few of the web-info sessions, talked with an adviser and everything was pretty legit. They have lifetime job assistance which was the plus for me because I knew I just wanted to get certified this year but go overseas in a few years.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yea I'm getting mine through the international TEFL academy I did my homework on them before I registered, attended a few of the web-info sessions, talked with an adviser and everything was pretty legit. They have lifetime job assistance which was the plus for me because I knew I just wanted to get certified this year but go overseas in a few years.
you got practicum hours?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Just booked my Maui trip for June. Going to be staying here for 5 days and 1 more day on the other side of the island. :blessed:

o.jpg

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Just got back from seeing NYC for the first time.

God damn trash is everywhere lol! The city looks great at night on top of the Empire State building though.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
@Malta Yo, I got a few weeks of vacay coming up I was thinking about heading back to the Caribbean, im torn between Panama, Colombia and Costa Rica.. Im going with a homie and we just want to chill on a nice beach and fukk with some women.. Which one has the best beaches and fine women combo?

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta Yo, I got a few weeks of vacay coming up I was thinking about heading back to the Caribbean, im torn between Panama, Colombia and Costa Rica.. Im going with a homie and we just want to chill on a nice beach and fukk with some women.. Which one has the best beaches and fine women combo?

I never been to Panama, but have been to Colombia and CR, and I'd have to say I preferred the women in Colombia by a huge margin, while I think the atmosphere and people in Costa Rica are more welcoming & laid back. As far as women go, it's not even remotely close between them, Colombia is basically a world power when it comes to females, you'll find pretty women in Costa Rica but you'll see more jaw dropping women in Colombia.

They both have incredible beaches, I'd give the edge to Costa Rica, especially if you're not hitting up the Pacific side of Colombia which I was told had the best beaches in Colombia. Costa Rica is far more chill, women aren't as bad but you can still find pretty chicks. I stayed in a Hostel while I was there, ended up getting a private room with this Bajan/Trini chick from Canada while I was there so I didn't fukk with any Costa Rican women. I will say in Colombia to fukk with local women who weren't looking for tourists I needed a friend who lived there to introduce me to his female friends, but you'll find a lot of chicks who'll fukk with you just cause you're American.

Where in Colombia would you be going? I'd assume the Caribbean coast of Colombia, Cartagena / Barranquilla / Santa Marta, right?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I never been to Panama, but have been to Colombia and CR, and I'd have to say I preferred the women in Colombia by a huge margin, while I think the atmosphere and people in Costa Rica are more welcoming & laid back. As far as women go, it's not even remotely close between them, Colombia is basically a world power when it comes to females, you'll find pretty women in Costa Rica but you'll see more jaw dropping women in Colombia.

They both have incredible beaches, I'd give the edge to Costa Rica, especially if you're not hitting up the Pacific side of Colombia which I was told had the best beaches in Colombia. Costa Rica is far more chill, women aren't as bad but you can still find pretty chicks. I stayed in a Hostel while I was there, ended up getting a private room with this Bajan/Trini chick from Canada while I was there so I didn't fukk with any Costa Rican women. I will say in Colombia to fukk with local women who weren't looking for tourists I needed a friend who lived there to introduce me to his female friends, but you'll find a lot of chicks who'll fukk with you just cause you're American.

Where in Colombia would you be going? I'd assume the Caribbean coast of Colombia, Cartagena / Barranquilla / Santa Marta, right?
Yea I was thinking about Cartagena and them little party islands off the coast like Cholon. The weather in medillin is rainy this time of year. But I hear the turn up isn't as good in Cartagena.

But my boys are now leaning towards Panama. But I will be back to Colombia

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yea I was thinking about Cartagena and them little party islands off the coast like Cholon. The weather in medillin is rainy this time of year. But I hear the turn up isn't as good in Cartagena.

But my boys are now leaning towards Panama. But I will be back to Colombia

Cartagena has bad bytches, and you are close enough to hit up Santa Marta and Barranquilla, those 3 cities are all within driving distance (3 hours or less from the furthest one to the other).

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yes sir.....the best beach I've ever been to in my life.......7 mile beach......clear blue water, white sand, people relaxing. Worth the trip.
where did you stay, and for how long?

what you do out there besides lay on the beach?