The OFFICIAL Coli Psych thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn't know about Lassiter's stroke till this morning.
Dude is pretty young and in decent physical shape too. Thats fukked up.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this was pretty good...some of the cameos felt a little forced...but overall solid. Tying it to one of the bigger arcs of the series was a nice touch. The Lassie scene was nice...a little :mjcry: given the circumstances.

curious if Franks will follow through with making 4 other flicks...wouldn't mind maybe 1 or 2 more.

Would be dope if they somehow got Monk to cameo

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
watching psych again was fun.

i didn't enjoy the storyline at all.

missing lassiter was huge.

if they make another one, i'll watch. but i hope they chill with the cameos and inside jokes. i just wanna see a movie-length psych episode.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Loved it. My mom has only seen a few of the eps of psych and she still enjoyed the hell out of it. I was legit wondering if it was gonna be awkward between shawn and jules given there history but it seemed normal (they definitely delayed them kissing for awhile tho lol)....I'm all for more movies for sure. They shoulda just kept this shyt going on some supernatural shyt lol I always enjoy this show and it's characters

Daps
Does anyone remember that episode where Shawn was looking for a John Doe? (I think it was the one where his Dad was a member of some secret society where one of the members got killed.) He asked about John Doe's cousin Dosi, or his nephew Play, or his other cousin Takwan?
:russ::russ::russ: