The OFFICIAL Coli Psych thread

Daps
This thread is late as shyt :beli: yall could of at least make this thread before it got canned.

Anyway, I loved this show but my only complaint was that my nikka Gus never got no consistent p*ssy. Sarah Shahi :shaq:and Kali Hawk:noah: were the only dimes he got paired with and they were only for one show. Meanwhile Shawn gets to fukk everything moving including Gus' sister :snoop:

Yeah but the whole run is now up on Netflix....all 8 seasons. It is a good show for people to catch up on now.

I think Gus and Shawn are the one of the best buddy teams ever. And the fact they are black and white makes little difference....it actually makes it where you don't even think about it, and when it is brought up its just.....cool. I don't know how to explain it. It might be the model for having a TV relationship where the other BS don't matter.

I mean, you got Riggs and Murtaugh, Crockett and Tubbs and Gus and Shawn.

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah but the whole run is now up on Netflix....all 8 seasons. It is a good show for people to catch up on now.

I think Gus and Shawn are the one of the best buddy teams ever. And the fact they are black and white makes little difference....it actually makes it where you don't even think about it, and when it is brought up its just.....cool. I don't know how to explain it. It might be the model for having a TV relationship where the other BS don't matter.

I mean, you got Riggs and Murtaugh, Crockett and Tubbs and Gus and Shawn.

I watched but would miss episodes here and there, so I think I'm gonna stream it and rewatch the whole thing. And this topic is late, but it's still a great show. Never expected it to even get to 8 seasons. I didn't even watch it for the mysteries/cases or whatever (well I did) but mostly for the banter between Gus, Shawn, and Lassie. And of course Shawn's dad coming through with the tough love.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
are the last couple of seasons any good? didn't finish the show

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
are the last couple of seasons any good? didn't finish the show
They fell off a bit but not like other shows. And I think the last episode makes up for it. Especially when you get to the very end and realize exactly who the other police consultant is that they're talking about.

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gus was my man. I never understood how he could enable Shawn's immaturity for that long. That was probably my only gripe but the show was always good for laughs on a weekly basis. The episodes when he reformed his quartet from college were :banderas:
That's part of the relationship. Without Gus keeping Shawn grounded, Shawn would've ended up dead, in jail, or a loser his whole life. And without Shawn, Gus would've been a boring, never take a chance stiff.
Gus leaving his job and moving to San Franciso with Shawn and Juliette was because he actually liked what Shawn and he did and realized he actually hated his job. And Shawn deciding to move with Juliette was because he matured watching Gus' relationships and realized how important it was to have someone.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Shawn and Gus used to have me :laff:on the regular.

Season 8 was probably a year too long (it was just aight) but they kept that show fresh as fukk and clever for 7 seasons.