The OFFICIAL Coli Psych thread

Daps
Lol. I had forgotten about the Peanuts dance.
There are some truly epic episodes to this show. A few of my favorites are :
American Duos
The Greatest Adventure - with Steven Weber
Scarry Sherie
Lights Camera Homicidio
Tuesday the 17th
Shawn and Gus of the Dead
Psy vs Psy
65 Million Years Off

I think the show may have fallen off for me when it started getting too serious. i.e. when Shawn's Dad got shot by Wojciehowicz.

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
American Duos
Scarry Sherie
Lights Camera Homicidio
Tuesday the 17th
Psy vs Psy
65 Million Years Off

I think the show may have fallen off for me when it started getting too serious. i.e. when Shawn's Dad got shot by Wojciehowicz.

Add Last Night Gus to your list and it'll be almost mine exactly.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
American Duos
Scarry Sherie
Lights Camera Homicidio
Tuesday the 17th
Psy vs Psy
65 Million Years Off

How do you remember the episodes names and what happened in them?

Daps
Emoryal,
I use imdb and I have a couple of the DVD seasons. I just checked them the other day and I realized there are some season one episodes that I don't remember. I will have to check them out.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
PSYCH The Movie 2 Gets Greenlight at USA
i66bWgl.jpg

USA Network has given the green light to Psych: The Movie 2, a follow-up to its successful Psych: The Movie, starring original cast members James Roday, Dulé Hill, Maggie Lawson, Kirsten Nelson, Corbin Bernsen and Tim Omundson. The sequel hails from Universal Content Productions in association with Thruline Entertainment. Production is set to begin next month in Vancouver, Canada, with premiere slated for later this year.

The movie picks up with Santa Barbara Police Chief Carlton Lassiter (Omundson) ambushed on the job and left for dead. In a vintage Psych-style Hitchcockian nod, he begins to see impossible happenings around his recovery clinic. Shawn (Roday) and Gus (Hill) return to Lassie’s side in Santa Barbara and are forced to navigate the personal, the professional, and possibly the supernatural. Separated from their new lives in San Francisco, our heroes find themselves unwelcome in their old stomping grounds as they secretly untangle a twisted case without the benefit of the police, their loved ones, or the quality sourdough bakeries of the Bay Area. What they uncover will change the course of their relationships forever.

TG7V.gif

:ohhh: why am I just now hearing about this??

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
‘Psych: The Movie 2’ Pushed To 2020, Moves To NBCU Streamer, Gets Title – Deadline

Psych fans will have to wait a little longer for the second movie sequel. Originally slated to premiere this year, the film will not debut until at least spring 2020. That is because the movie is moving from USA Network, home of the original Psych series and Psych: The Movie, to Peacock, NBCU’s upcoming streaming service, which launches in April.

The sequel, fka Psych: The Movie 2, has been given a cheeky new title, Psych 2: Lassie Come Home, named after one of the show’s main characters, Santa Barbara Police Chief Carlton Lassiter, played by Tim Omundson.

Moving the film from a linear cable network to a streaming platform makes sense. Movies are one of the hardest business proposition for an ad-supported linear network because they are expensive, difficult to justify a major promotional push because they are one-offs, and they have very limited shelf life. Meanwhile, original movies have been thriving on streaming platforms, as several Netflix hits have proved. And they remain evergreens on the service. Additionally, if a new fan comes across the Psych movie, they can check out the Psych series, whose seasons will all be available on Peacock.

Written, directed and executive produced by Psych creator Steve Franks, Psych 2: Lassie Come Home focuses on Lassiter, who is ambushed on the job and left for dead. In a vintage Psych-style Hitchcockian nod, he begins to see impossible happenings around his recovery clinic. Shawn (James Roday) and Gus (Dulé Hill) return to Lassie’s side in Santa Barbara and are forced to navigate the personal, the professional and possibly the supernatural. Separated from their new lives in San Francisco, Shawn and Gus find themselves unwelcome in their old stomping grounds as they secretly untangle a twisted case without the benefit of the police, their loved ones or the quality sourdough bakeries of the Bay Area. What they uncover will change the course of their relationships forever.

‘Saved By The Bell’, ‘Punky Brewster’ Reboots Set For NBCU’s Peacock Streaming Service

Also returning for the second movie are original Psych cast members Maggie Lawson, Kirsten Nelson and Corbin Bernsen.

Roday also co-wrote the movie and executive produces, Hill executive produces, Andy Berman co-wrote, Chris Henzie executive produces.UCP produces in association with Thruline Entertainment.