Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
wait ... HBO is developing an Hellraiser tv show???:ohhh:

and Clive Barker just stepped on board as an executive producer!!!:banderas:

Clive Barker Joins HBO’s “Hellraiser” Series as Executive Producer!

Announced back in April, HBO is developing a “Hellraiser” television series, which has an incredible creative team attached including David Gordon Green (Halloween Kills) directing the pilot and “several more initial episodes,” and Michael Dougherty (Trick ‘r Treat, Krampus, Godzilla: King of the Monsters) writing alongside Mark Verheiden (“Battlestar Galactica”).

And Deadline reports tonight that Clive Barker himself is on board the ship!

Barker will executive produce the first-ever “Hellraiser” TV series. Notably, this is the first time Barker has had credited involvement with a Hellraiser adaptation since 1996’s Bloodline.

Deadline details, “The idea is to create an elevated continuation and expansion of the well-established Hellraiser mythology. It is by no means a remake, but rather assumes the past mythology to be a given. The centerpiece remains Pinhead, the pin cushion-headed merciless leader of the Cenobites, the formerly humans-turned-demons that live in an extra-dimensional realm and are activated through a puzzle box called the Lament Configuration. The Cenobites come from hell to harvest human souls and keep balance between good and evil.”

Barker said in a statement, “[I’m] delighted the Hellraiser mythology is seeing a new life. It’s time the stories went back to their roots. I’m eager to bring to a new audience the most powerful and ancient elements of horror: the darkest evil invading our human lives and how we must find in ourselves the power to resist it.”

Executive producers include David Gordon Green, Michael Dougherty, Mark Verheiden, Dan Farah, Vertigo Entertainment’s Roy Lee, Lawrence Kuppin, David Salzman, Eric Gardner, Andrew Farah, Adam Salzman, Danny McBride, Jody Hill and Brandon James.

Mark Verheiden will serve as showrunner.

RELATED TOPICS:CLIVE BARKERDAVID GORDON GREENHELLRAISERMICHAEL DOUGHERTY
56b4329a2183e1016df75dc118dfb6b0

John Squires

Writer in the horror community since 2008. Owns Eli Roth's prop corpse from Piranha 3D. Has three awesome cats. Still plays with toys.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny::deadrose:... :wtb:
No- that shouldn’t extend to season cancellations. Besides that, I just got hit with spoiler warning points the other day because I posted one part of the ending to a season of Wentworth and what happened to cottonmouth on Luke Cage and those were over 2 years past. That’s not Fair. @hex why did I get hit with those charges?? I wasn’t trying to be malicious. I didn’t deserve that. I didn’t know.
:mjcry:
giphy.gif

I dunno who hit you with the warning, it wasn't me. :manny:

And yeah that's kinda silly if it's some shyt that happened 2 years ago. Spoiler warnings are mostly for new movies and/or currently airing shows.

Fred.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
wait ... HBO is developing an Hellraiser tv show???:ohhh:

and Clive Barker just stepped on board as an executive producer!!!:banderas:

Clive Barker Joins HBO’s “Hellraiser” Series as Executive Producer!

Announced back in April, HBO is developing a “Hellraiser” television series, which has an incredible creative team attached including David Gordon Green (Halloween Kills) directing the pilot and “several more initial episodes,” and Michael Dougherty (Trick ‘r Treat, Krampus, Godzilla: King of the Monsters) writing alongside Mark Verheiden (“Battlestar Galactica”).

And Deadline reports tonight that Clive Barker himself is on board the ship!

Barker will executive produce the first-ever “Hellraiser” TV series. Notably, this is the first time Barker has had credited involvement with a Hellraiser adaptation since 1996’s Bloodline.

Deadline details, “The idea is to create an elevated continuation and expansion of the well-established Hellraiser mythology. It is by no means a remake, but rather assumes the past mythology to be a given. The centerpiece remains Pinhead, the pin cushion-headed merciless leader of the Cenobites, the formerly humans-turned-demons that live in an extra-dimensional realm and are activated through a puzzle box called the Lament Configuration. The Cenobites come from hell to harvest human souls and keep balance between good and evil.”

Barker said in a statement, “[I’m] delighted the Hellraiser mythology is seeing a new life. It’s time the stories went back to their roots. I’m eager to bring to a new audience the most powerful and ancient elements of horror: the darkest evil invading our human lives and how we must find in ourselves the power to resist it.”

Executive producers include David Gordon Green, Michael Dougherty, Mark Verheiden, Dan Farah, Vertigo Entertainment’s Roy Lee, Lawrence Kuppin, David Salzman, Eric Gardner, Andrew Farah, Adam Salzman, Danny McBride, Jody Hill and Brandon James.

Mark Verheiden will serve as showrunner.