Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dafuq nooooo :damn::damn:
You couldn’t wait until I had time to digest the series to tell me that.
:dahell:
He’s in here ruining the party before it even starts.
:unimpressed:
he must be a whole lot of fun to be around - no I did not know that Swamp Thing is canceled. Thanks for asking. He could have at least put a spoiler warning as a courtesy before he supplied that information
:unimpressed:
In my defense the show originally aired on the DC Universe app in May of 2019 and by the time the 2nd episode aired it was announced that the show was canceled.
And the spoiler statute of limitations runs out after a year and six months have passed.:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Today I've watched:

Halloween 3
His House
Nobody Sleeps In The Woods At Night
The Call
Halloween 2018
Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
And now I'm on a bit of a horror movie break while I wait for 10:30 and whatever the surprise new movie is that Shudder is doing a sneak peek of tonight.
I’m starting my horror watch night Now - we have pizza, popcorn, cupcakes, candy, Canada Dry lemonade ginger ale, talk to y’all later.
giphy.gif

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today I've watched:

Halloween 3
His House
Nobody Sleeps In The Woods At Night
The Call
Halloween 2018
Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
And now I'm on a bit of a horror movie break while I wait for 10:30 and whatever the surprise new movie is that Shudder is doing a sneak peek of tonight.

Halloween 3 is so damn good

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In my defense the show originally aired on the DC Universe app in May of 2019 and by the time the 2nd episode aired it was announced that the show was canceled.
And the spoiler statute of limitations runs out after a year and six months have passed.:yeshrug:
:deadmanny::deadrose:... :wtb:
No- that shouldn’t extend to season cancellations. Besides that, I just got hit with spoiler warning points the other day because I posted one part of the ending to a season of Wentworth and what happened to cottonmouth on Luke Cage and those were over 2 years past. That’s not Fair. @hex why did I get hit with those charges?? I wasn’t trying to be malicious. I didn’t deserve that. I didn’t know.
:mjcry:
giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:deadmanny::deadrose:... :wtb:
No- that shouldn’t extend to season cancellations. Besides that, I just got hit with spoiler warning points the other day because I posted one part of the ending to a season of Wentworth and what happened to cottonmouth on Luke Cage and those were over 2 years past. That’s not Fair. @hex why did I get hit with those charges?? I wasn’t trying to be malicious. I didn’t deserve that. I didn’t know.
:mjcry:
giphy.gif
That's ridiculous. You should be able to put whole scripts for both Luke Cage seasons in the Luke Cage threads at this point.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ll do you the courtesy of assuming that your not a beta male bytch with that played out reply- see how that works??

Now I must get back to my movie watching. Reconsider quoting me if you have no respect for boundaries because I can get real disrespectful but I won’t derail this particular thread out of respect for those that have respect for me.
tenor.gif

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll do you the courtesy of assuming that your not a beta male bytch with that played out reply- see how that works??

Now I must get back to my movie watching. Reconsider quoting me if you have no respect for boundaries because I can get real disrespectful but I won’t derail this particular thread out of respect for those that have respect for me.
tenor.gif

Females totally aint emotional .:russ:

Happy Halloween my nikka

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, Swamp Thing was the fastest series cancellation I ever seen in my life,,

I was looking at your post like :huhldup: I’m sure she knows it’s canceled

lol
No. I didn’t know. I was catching up on my watch lists and that was next in my que, so I recently started watching it earlier today. That’s unfortunately disappointing. Y’all are ruining my party with these updates
tenor.gif

I’m disconnecting and logging off- I’m starting my party 43 mins late
665905988509cb1dc59273398052024b.gif