Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lmao. Is this a parody movie or that was the real thing?? Trying to figure out if they were even trying to make that scene believable - the weak punches combined with the overkill
:mjlol::deadrose:
No, it's actually a serious (I'd so overly serious), graphic and gruesome horror movie.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just watched this on Shudder and enjoyed it:

WNUF Halloween Special
A local TV personality leads a team of supernatural investigators, including an exorcist, into the darkest corners of a supposedly haunted house.

Daps
Reppin
Denver

WNUF Halloween Special
A local TV personality leads a team of supernatural investigators, including an exorcist, into the darkest corners of a supposedly haunted house.

Couldn’t figure out what this was when I saw the cover on shudder (to be fair I didn’t try too hard). Is this a recent movie that’s a mockumentary of a 70s special?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
need to watch this again lol...............pure 80's fukkery

51TkCvA-hmL.jpg

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Watched American Nightmares last night. I say it was an better anthology than both tales from the hood sequels. Outside the first story they were short and enjoyable.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

WNUF Halloween Special

Watched it too and liked it. Not as much as Nightwatch, but definitely dope.

MV5BNzYxZTE2ZWYtMGYxNS00OTFlLTkyYmMtYzVkZjI0ZTdmYzdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR89,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I think this is a good remake. Too bad Savini didn't get his cut released, would like to have seen what was left out. I think another remake is due and in the right hands a dope version can be made.

I think we're too far gone and too deep in zombies at this point for another version of this. The Walking Dead is another version of this and its been on tv for 10 plus years now. In a few years tho, maybe,
That's some bullshyt.
I still would watch The Great Pumpkin on network TV every year with commercials and all just for the nostalgia factor alone.
:mjcry:
Imma download The Great Pumpkin and watch it on my PLex just as a fukk you to Apple.
:russ: