Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm not home so I'll post a new vs when I get in.
I’m running out of patience
tumblr_mr2nff7cSv1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I agree with you on that first segment being so meh and it was pretty ballsy of the folks who made Mortuary Collection to start their movie with what they knew was some bullshyt.

Yeah thats a big ass gamble lol. Could've EASILY turned it off after that

I actually did turn it off. I got to the 2nd story about the pregnant man at the museum and thought to myself - wtf is this bullshyt and switched to something else. I assumed that the rest was going to be trash and just charged it for what it was, like I did with Monsterland - Is it really that good to continue watching?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@The Hierophant Helstrom is like Gotham meets with the Exorcist and destroyers of demonic possession . I know nothing about the background of the characters going into this and I don’t read comics - was this originally a comic book story?
Yes. Like most popular things on T.v. now adays. Damion is one of Mephisto's sons. Comics keeps making and pop culture keeps taking.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
1. Color out of Space - 9
2. Host - 8
3. Green Room - 7
4. Sleepaway Camp - 9
5. Silent Hill - 6
6. Child's Play 2 - 8
7. Creep - 7
8. Hubie Halloween - 5.5
9. Bride of Chucky - 9
10. Curse of Chuck - 9.5
11. Cult of Chucky - 9.5
12. Child's Play - 7
13. Phantasm - 7.5
14. Scream 4 - 7
15. Psycho - 10
16. Halloween - 10
17. Black Christmas OG - 10

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I actually did turn it off. I got to the 2nd story about the pregnant man at the museum and thought to myself - wtf is this bullshyt and switched to something else. I assumed that the rest was going to be trash and just charged it for what it was, like I did with Monsterland - Is it really that good to continue watching?

Got better for me. but I liked that segment you mentioned. obvious what was going to happen but the fact they went there as hard as they did made it worthwhile.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
watched 2 werewolf movies over the weekend

carnivore : werewolf of London

actually a decent movie
until...... you see the werewolf .

I was like is this nikka really in a party city werewolf costume?????!!!!!:martin::patrice::hubie::russ:

and its actually a decent horror movie - good pacing , sense of dread - Bad costume kills it.
I know low budgets are a thing.... but damn, this is wild.
:russ:
I have gotten to the point where I give these movies a lot of slack because more often than not the werewolves in horror movies look busted.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It got better.
I think you'd like the last segment and the way the movie ends.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

A Marvel Zombies or DCeased movie/TV series could be so cool.

Picture it: A Marvel Zombie miniseries on Disney+ or Hulu starring Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker leading a crew of 2nd tier characters on a quest to get to Wundagore which is supposed to be a safe haven where the zombies can't get in.

You could have all of the A List Marvel characters show up without actually needing the big name actors by just making zombies that look like those actors.

It would be awesome.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It got better.
I think you'd like the last segment and the way the movie ends.
Remember. The girl hes telling the stories to tries to play him after the first story.
Liek, "yo man. That was wack!"
They did that on purpose i think for the build up.
If thats what it was, i think that was clever.