Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Any subscription premiums y’all recommend? How many do y’all use Or do you just search for free streaming?
1. Shudder
2. Amazon Prime
2b. Netflix (intl. horror content, horror series/shows and Asian horror content)
3. Hulu
4. Apple TV

(in that order as far as horror content)

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This one was decent.

this movie was wayyyy better than I expected -
:merchant:
the dead bear being foreshadowed at the beginning and how she was so Protective of animals Only for all of that to take place with her as the antagonist.

Random that Corbin Bleu from the Disney Channel - Jump In and High School the Musical was in this. That always throws me off when Disney Kids do the opposite character of that “wholesome fun Disney “image
:deadrose:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I don’t know why I find this review hilarious. Reminds me of someone in this thread with the commentary.
:deadmanny:

Dude is calling House of 1000 Corpses “a really well done haunted house commercial” with a compilation of “fever dreams” . Dislike- thumbs down.
:wtb:
images

i think more people watched his review of 'secret obsession' than watched the movie

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
so I watched the deep ones

not good, but not bad.
does nothing to expound the Lovecraft mythos , pacing was surprisngly decent though , keeps your attention.
had some nice SFX too
and would have been better if some of the actors could actually act.

if i had to review it , this would be it

oh well
I am going to pull some classics in to get my horror brain back on track

going to watch the Basket case trilogy

and then probably watch Brain damage

Frank Henenlotter wrote and directed some crazy stuff back in the 80's.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why Rob Zombie Is The Most Unique Horror Director Of The 21st Century

Why Rob Zombie Is The Most Unique Horror Director Of The 21st Century
Rob Zombie's long history as a musician is just one of the things that makes him the most unique horror director of the 21st century.

-For better or worse, Zombie sticks to his style and thematic content. He even manages to infuse his own style perfectly into his remake of John Carpenter's 1978 classic slashermovie, Halloween, which not only includes classic horror movie tropes, but also includes slices of Zombie's particular combination of horror and American culture: wicked behavior, extreme lifestyles, and rowdy individualism. He manages to convert the faceless evil of Michael Myers into a more relatable and authentic apparition that is the result of both the horrors of poverty and the brutality of an individualistic culture that places selfish personal gain over family and community.

:whoo::sas1:
Give that man his credit
JealousEarnestKomododragon-size_restricted.gif