Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Black Box: felt like a episode of Twilight Zone or a segment in an anthology movie that they tried to stretch out for a full movie and the material just wasn't there to do that successfully. I do enjoy this new career of playing evil old ladies that Phylicia Rashad has fallen into. Her and the little girl who played Ava were the best thing about the entire movie.

The Lie: This was OK but the movie had me thinking we were going to get a Bad Seed style flick and instead it took a turn that wasn't bad but also wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. Joey King is really good at playing a troubled teenage a$$hole though.

Hubie Halloween: :beli: Did not laugh once.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
14e5d7d2ac9ab61c_boxart.jpg

edit - horror/com

Watched this a few days ago. Pretty meh

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
_Real True Horror stories _ this happened to me in real life one Halloween

I think I was 10 years old, I was extra excited because Halloween was coming up :krs: so I was watching regular TV and they was advertising the rocky horror picture show for a full two weeks and I was :krs: I never seen this scary movie before!

so the day of the movie I was like :mjgrin: in front of the TV

five minutes later after watching the rocky horror picture, my face went from :mjgrin::patrice::dwillhuh::smugfavre::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame:

:snoop: I turned that shyt off,,, this was the most disappointing thing of all times,,,,,

Very scary shyt as I think about what happened at that age:francis:

true story :dame:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Please don’t read any reviews or spoilers of this movie - you have to go into THE LIE without any type of filter. You’ll see why.
:ohhh:

that movie was crazy. Just finished watching it..Can’t lie, at first I wasn’t sure. But it got better and better. Ending was crazy.:dwillhuh: Really good film..:salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
25 Classic Horror Movies On Amazon Prime That’ll Scare You Silly

Ah, Halloween! The month when the leaves start to fall, when the temperature starts to die down—and when everybody suddenly has an excuse to watch as many horror movies as they possibly can.

While there are hundreds of new horror movies to choose from, there are still plenty of classics many of us have never seen—or would love to revisit. And if you happen to subscribe to Amazon Prime, then you’re in luck, because Amazon’s streaming service hosts an absolute cavalcade of great and classic horror movies.

But which ones are the true horror classics? And how do you choose which one to watch? Hopefully, this list can help. Here are 25 classic horror movies you can find on Amazon Prime (with trailers to boot).

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Dude fukk part 3

part 1 is a classic.

weird af how you watched a random part instead of what made the series

You can’t watch part 3 without watching part 1, of course it’s not going to make sense or be boring to you.
:deadrose:
You can’t skip an entire franchise and expect all of the pieces to connect . That’s why it’s 3. That’s like reading the middle chapter of a book. You can skip the prologue but the introduction, backstory and characters are important

This isnt fukkin Lord of The Rings or Star Wars. It’s a simple horror franchise. Like I could watch Halloween 2 without getting the backstory, but know he just wants to kill the girl (and it explains why he’s doing it with a brief mention). :dead:

Never did I say it didn’t make sense. :stopitslime:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isnt fukkin Lord of The Rings or Star Wars. It’s a simple horror franchise. Like I could watch Halloween 2 without getting the backstory, but know he just wants to kill the girl (and it explains why he’s doing it with a brief mention). :dead:

Never did I say it didn’t make sense. :stopitslime:
I thought the same thing about the paranormal activity franchise. Worst mistake ever watching it outta order :snoop: oh if I could do it all over again:francis:.

Now I try to just watch stuff in chronological order.

imagine watching evil dead 2 first....