Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. This movie THE LIE brings up that taboo societal question - is there ever a reason to dislike your own child bc this 15 year old is demonic and disturbed. Half hour into the movie - little psychopath with no empathy. Her whole demeanor is deeply dark.
:picard::merchant:
What did you think of the ending

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If there was a hidden camera to see my reaction - oh my gawdddddd :damn::damn:
Let me capture my visual reaction then I’ll spoiler caption my explanation in actual words after this post

:ohhh::ohhh:...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

16e35743efce359f2b931c8f0492954f.gif

:francis::mjcry:

Britney. You psycho hyper bytch
:francis:
Get your ass in here, Kayla
tumblr_mg4rrf5dEt1s1y9ufo1_500.gif

Her parents
:mjtf:
This is what we created. We ruined our lives for this demonic satan’s seed in human form ?? “Is one pill bottle enough to take us all out ??
:francis::snoop:

and she’s a lawyer giving all that bad advice, evidence being damned
:picard::dwillhuh:Really :comeon::martin::what:?”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The whole thing was a stunt just so she could get out of ballet class?!! To get her parents back together!! And so Britney could be with her boyfriend all weekend? And the parents killing Britney’s father for no reason at all Lmaoffff when she wasn’t dead in the first place. All that man wanted to do what find his missing daughter. Racist ass cops making him the violent one. Putting her parents through hell
And acting like it was a normal day - “I’m fixing eggs with Gouda and jalapeños anybody want some?? Even though I killed my friend and made you both think I was a heartless bytch, even though I am because the whole incident was a hoax* which I didn’t want to admit to bc I’m a child of divorce so you should forgive me. :deadmanny:dead.

That has to be the most shock inducing twist ending that I’ve seen all year. I was not ready for any of it.
:bryan::merchant:
Blumhouse Productions mist employ a team of psychotic writers to pull that off without showing any clues beforehand. That little girl deserves an acting nom for this, she killed that role, literally - wowww

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Insidious Chapter 3

Never seen the first 2. After watching the movie I checked out the special feature. Judging by that I dont think I needed to see the first 2 to really grasp this one.

Despite its connection to the first 2, I’m sure this movie is fine as a stand alone. I didn’t think much of it. Felt like another movie in the demon possession subcategory. Glad I only paid a buck for it.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished my rewatch of Haunting Hill House

:russ: shyt got super corny with how cartoonish deep the dialogue and everything it got

The dialogue was deep throughout the series but there was a Nice blend of dialogue/scary shyt/Progressing the plot that vanished in the season finale.

I also disliked the abuse of the time/story structure. For example, something happens in episode 2 and then they reveal a different point of view of the same situation 4 episodes later. Or they start an episode in the middle then the beginning then the end.

To be fair it probably worked on me the first watch the second time it was just formulaic for me. But I just feel like sometimes people be using that structure as a way to keep you interested in the story since it’s not as entertaining if it was straight forward.

but overall I can dig the series :salute:might have been to Shakespearish at the end for the horror world but I can respect the effort and what not. This is what horror be needing

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Insidious Chapter 3

Never seen the first 2. After watching the movie I checked out the special feature. Judging by that I dont think I needed to see the first 2 to really grasp this one.

Despite its connection to the first 2, I’m sure this movie is fine as a stand alone. I didn’t think much of it. Felt like another movie in the demon possession subcategory. Glad I only paid a buck for it.
You need to watch the first two

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Some more movies I watched

6. Host.. caught this on Shudder thought it was a decent little movie.
7. Nightmares.. Horror anthology with Emilio Esteves fighting video game pixels and a preist being stalked by a demonic Chevy Blazer
8. Books of Blood... Disappointed with this... there are 6 books full of great stories and they managed to make the most uninteresting movie ever this shyt was a drag to get through.
9. Bride of Reanimator

I have to catch The Lie and Black Box after seeing some of the comments in here about them.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched Hubie Halloween and it was :ld: It made me laugh at times but the thermos jokes were too dumb for me.

I tried watching Vampire in Brooklyn for 3 nights straight but kept falling asleep. It wasnt good but thought it was funny.

I also fell asleep watching Annabelle Comes Home. It was alright but I was hype to see it because the Warrens were listed as actors and thought they'd star in it like the Conjuring movies:snoop: I'm going to go back and see how it ends.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
From the looks of it all I need to know is the Ghost universe the lady goes to. I’ll more than likely watch part 1, but I’m in no rush.

Part 3 was meh though. I don’t understand the 4 star reviews. :ld:
Dude fukk part 3

part 1 is a classic.

weird af how you watched a random part instead of what made the series

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
From the looks of it all I need to know is the Ghost universe the lady goes to. I’ll more than likely watch part 1, but I’m in no rush.

I wouldn’t call the movie anything special, but the first is the only one worth watching. I thought it was entertaining and a decent storyline. The other two try to catch the same feeling as the first and are pretty miserable at it. The first is worth a try. Completely different movie than the others. :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You can’t watch part 3 without watching part 1, of course it’s not going to make sense or be boring to you.
:deadrose:
You can’t skip an entire franchise and expect all of the pieces to connect . That’s why it’s 3. That’s like reading the middle chapter of a book. You can skip the prologue but the introduction, backstory and characters are important

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Alexandra is really underrated as an actress to me. Because she true detective and showed them thangs, it feels like a lot of cats just relegate her to eye candy status but she’s good in everything. Even that baywatch movie. We summon the darkness doesn’t work without her. I’m fact, that whole movie is pretty much on her shoulders

I forgot that I watched that dumb ass We Summon the Darkness last month just because she was in it:dead:

I finished watching Annabelle Coming Home. Not bad but it's been a long time since I War he'd the Conjuring so idk where this is in the timeline.

Are any of the other Annabelle movies worth watching?