Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was bout to say Zoe look right in Vampires vs BX.
But then...

*pulls out yukalele and sings Guantanamera
You will not blaspheme the great Celia Cruz sir
source%2B%25281%2529.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In the Spirit of Halloween @BXKingPin82 this teacher comes highly recommended for our children. What do you think??
:yeshrug:
Man Claims His Tattoos Lost Him Kindergarten Teaching Gig
French man says tattoo-covered face cost him kindergarten teaching job
2yQwa3_0X8Husls00

schoolteacher whose body, face and tongue are covered in tattoos and who has had the whites of his eyes surgically turned black said he was prevented from teaching at a French kindergarten after a parent complained he scared their child. But the teacher, Sylvain Helaine, 35, still teaches children...

——
have satan worshiping occultists teach your kids
And sacrifice their soul; make your children real life victims of Bagul and Djinns, let Dr. No Sleep, PhD in child education teach your 5 yr olds. Make your children willing participants in adrenochrome studies, brehs and brehettes

:hhh::picard::sadcam:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Blumhouse Productions has another one - THE LIE. Slow burn but effective. 4.0/5. JB doesn’t disappoint
:whew:
The ending (last 10 minutes) of this movie :damn::damn:

The only problem in this movie was none of the characters were shyt. Everyone was a low morals lying manipulative pieces of shyt with no redeeming quality. From the teenagers to the parents to the police- the detectives were dumb as hell for reasons that I won’t say bc it would spoil the movie. It was hard to feel sorry for any of them. I see why the two parents turned this teenager into their hell spawn. And of course, like I Mentioned earlier, it wouldn’t be the “bad dad” role without Peter Sarsgard breaking down and crying like a whimpering idiot after a string of horribly bad decisions.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
In the Spirit of Halloween @BXKingPin82 this teacher comes highly recommended for our children. What do you think??
:yeshrug:
Man Claims His Tattoos Lost Him Kindergarten Teaching Gig
French man says tattoo-covered face cost him kindergarten teaching job
2yQwa3_0X8Husls00

schoolteacher whose body, face and tongue are covered in tattoos and who has had the whites of his eyes surgically turned black said he was prevented from teaching at a French kindergarten after a parent complained he scared their child. But the teacher, Sylvain Helaine, 35, still teaches children...

——
have satan worshiping occultists teach your kids
And sacrifice their soul; make your children real life victims of Bagul and Djinns, let Dr. No Sleep, PhD in child education teach your 5 yr olds. Make your children willing participants in adrenochrome studies, brehs and brehettes

:hhh::picard::sadcam:
What in the mangled meats in a blender on crushed ice mode?!?!?!

:hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Work is over - weekend is here, it’s time ..:blessed:
hulu-huluween-banner.jpg

:demonic:Let the watch season session begin

tumblr_mg4rrf5dEt1s1y9ufo1_500.gif

Here’s every Halloween movie you can catch during Huluween | Metro US

huluween-halloween-movies-hellraiser.jpg

Hulu’s completely changing the game for binge-watching scary movies for Halloween. They’ve launched their own fear fest, dubbed Huluween, that’s a much more expansive version of the 31 Nights of Halloween on Freeform or the Syfy 31 Days of Halloween. This lineup not only includes new scary shorts from up-and-coming filmmakers but also an impressive hub of content, broken down by fear factor. That’s right, it’s like deciding how spicy you want your food to be at a restaurant, but in film form.

So what does the streaming service have in store for you? We’re breaking down what you can expect from the short films, which Hulu original series are launching during the campaign and all the Halloween movies you can stream through the hub.

Huluween | Watch Scary Halloween Movies and TV All October on Hulu

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Saw a new Tremors was out (Tremors: Shrieker Island) and quickly downloaded and watched it.

I liked it. I grade Tremors movies on a curve because they seem to have like $5.87 in their effects budget but still usually are able to pull off a decent viewing experience plus Michael Gross as Burt Gummer is a favorite character of mine.

They actually killed off Burt Gummer though. Why, man? :mjcry:
I guess Michael Gross decided he was getting too old for this shyt.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Saw a new Tremors was out (Tremors: Shrieker Island) and quickly downloaded and watched it.

I liked it. I grade Tremors movies on a curve because they seem to have like $5.87 in their effects budget but still usually are able to pull off a decent viewing experience plus Michael Gross as Burt Gummer is a favorite character of mine.

They actually killed off Burt Gummer though. Why, man? :mjcry:
I guess Michael Gross decided he was getting too old for this shyt.

tried 2 watch Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell some months ago, I tapped out three minutes :russ: I couldn't watch it

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blumhouse Productions has another one - THE LIE. Slow burn but effective. 4.0/5. JB doesn’t disappoint
:whew:
The ending (last 10 minutes) of this movie :damn::damn:

The only problem in this movie was none of the characters were shyt. Everyone was a low morals lying manipulative pieces of shyt with no redeeming quality. From the teenagers to the parents to the police- the detectives were dumb as hell for reasons that I won’t say bc it would spoil the movie. It was hard to feel sorry for any of them. I see why the two parents turned this teenager into their hell spawn. And of course, like I Mentioned earlier, it wouldn’t be the “bad dad” role without Peter Sarsgard breaking down and crying like a whimpering idiot after a string of horribly bad decisions.

I watched it too . Was good but the daughters actions are too unbelievable and the dads first initial action was only to make sure we actually had a movie