Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Amazing how all
Of the men in here like THE THiNG as their top movie.lol
But I’m
The only that liked Midsommar.

How do you feel about Rob Zombie movies??
:jbhmm:
The video game got me into that movie :pachaha:. once I played it I to see the remake and the orignal.

Rob Zombie movies are dope(IMO anyway lol),some of them gives me that old school horror feel to it that I love. then there's some I'm like this shyt is goofy. why am i continuing to watch this shyt:laff: 31 definitely comes to mind.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The video game got me into that movie :pachaha:. once I played it I to see the OG and the orignal.

Rob Zombie movies are dope(IMO anyway lol),some of them gives me that old school horror feel to it that I love. then there's some I'm like this shyt is goofy. why am i continuing to watch this shyt:laff: 31 definitely comes to mind.
:whew:
Rep owed. We’re going to get along well in this thread. Anyone with an appreciation for the crazy horror producer RZ is a friend of mine - welcome to the thread :stylin::hug:
3d3e3834d19756759be6273f4fef0c2328d72178.gifv

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Amazing how all
Of the men in here like THE THiNG as their top movie.lol
But I’m
The only that liked Midsommar.

How do you feel about Rob Zombie movies??
:jbhmm:
I think I have exactly the same list of movies you would have. Midsommar was incredible and I fukk with Rob Zombie. I prefer the Witch over Hereditary.. I think we like darker more disturbing movies for their realism which makes it most scary in comparison sci-fi or monster type movies

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The video game got me into that movie :pachaha:. once I played it I to see the remake and the orignal.

Hey Jellllloooo @Jello Biafra i have another one on my team. Mr. Harlem Al ^^^he is now untouchable as part of the THF syndicate

:obama:... :youngsabo:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think I have exactly the same list of movies you would have. Midsommar was incredible and I fukk with Rob Zombie. I prefer the Witch over Hereditary.. I think we like darker more disturbing movies for their realism which makes it most scary in comparison sci-fi or monster type movies
This is ALL FACTS - good analysis.
I Love dark movies whether it psychological, thriller- the fear and foreboding are like my 2 main requirements when I decide how to review them or post my opinion. The only movie taboos that I don’t Luke is kids being harmed but outside of that I’m very receptive to all types of horror Genres. I haven’t seen you comment much in here so welcome to the thread. :handshake:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lot of newer ot new-ish/ newer to the thread posters in here commenting. Please feel free to post whatever you watch and how you feel - as long as it’s horror or horror related. Thanks for your contributions and any suggestions.welcome to the horror thread party!!

giphy.gif

With the exception of @Jello Biafra, my on again/off again nemesis and arch rival. It’s going on a 3 yr war and Im petty so who knows when it will end.
tenor.gif

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
That movie is a head trip. I didn’t realize there was actually 2 of them - had to rewatch. @Tunez wjst was the twist? There were 2 sons, I burned in the fire but the mom thought she was talking to both sons when there was only one ?? My mind is cloudy on this one.

I think the son thought he had a brother

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Current watch - THE LIE amazon prime video
The-Lie-poster.jpg

Side note- if this dude below, is your father in horror movies, you don’t stand a chance. He has to be the worst most indecisive horror movie dad ever, he always looks like he’s about to cry or in a haze of confusion, ready to have a nervous breakdown. every horror movie he’s getting bossed around by the wife or his kids . It would be nice to see him in a horror role where he asserts authority
:mjlol::ufdup:

220px-Sarsgaard_at_WUSTL_2007.jpg