Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I found a grip of horror movies yesterday at Dollar Tree. Picked up 3 from Scream Factory, a Japanese horror called Pulse, Carrie, ABCs Of Death.
They made a US version of that...it was written by Wes Craven. Wasn't as good as the Japanese version.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I watched the whole series and was not impressed at all.
Watched the first 2 episodes - I refuse to watch anymore. That shyt is garbage. Disappointing. Like they were trying to give it outer limits/creepshow vibes but failed to execute. Basura.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@The Hierophant im getting ready to watch this on Netflix
the-binding-netflix-horror.jpg

2020 Italian film directed by Domenico Emanuele de Feudis, written by Daniele Cosci, Davide Orsini and Domenico Emanuele de Feudis and starring Riccardo Scamarcio, Michael C. Pizzuto and Federica Rosellini.[1][2] The film story follows as while visiting her fiancé's mother in southern Italy, a woman must fight the mysterious and malevolent curse intent on claiming her daughter.
This movie was good
:stylin:@Yahweh Ben Yahweh if you want a decent demonic possession movie and you don’t mind reading subtitles . Hevi Nais.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My month of horror binge continues- with THE SIGNAL Unexpected escalation in this movie :damn::damn:
Hayley stays in the car by herself as her friends go to explore, an obscure place in the desert. Few moments later -Hayley is seen being tossed around in the air like a rag doll by an unknown presence.
:merchant:
88e382b02d42e8cedf74514c7a87f9e8faa0b7ca.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My month of horror binge continues- with THE SIGNAL Unexpected escalation in this movie :damn::damn:
Hayley stays in the car by herself as her friends go to explore, an obscure place in the desert. Few moments later -Hayley is seen being tossed around in the air like a rag doll by an unknown presence.
:merchant:
88e382b02d42e8cedf74514c7a87f9e8faa0b7ca.jpg
The Signal was good and I liked that ending.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Today's Horror Viewing:

Monsterland: Weird and maudlin but not entertaining in the least.

Death of Me: A decent movie. Might be of interest to folks who dig The Serpent and The Rainbow, Midsommar and Rosemary's Baby. Not anywhere near the level of quality of those movies but is definitely inspired by them.

Hosts: There have been an awful lot of movies using "Host" in the title this year...well this one is best summed up as Home Invasion of The Body Snatchers. It is brutally violent in parts and I was def entertained watching it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk imdb ratings. This was a fun movie with POC. Great, no. But good, yes.
IMDB is notorious for under- rating horror movies especially when the movie has a mostly black/minority cast.

when I use IMDB rating for horror movies anything above a 4.6 rating is considered decent. 4-5+for horror on IMDb is like a 7 as far as that goes. The only time IMDb is reliable is when they rank a movie Lower than 4- that’s usually correct. I don’t watch any horror than gets less than a 4.0 on IMDb. It is rare to see any IMDB horror movie rating more than 7. 7 is comparable to a 9-10 using IMDb scale. I remember when IMDb had discussion sections for movies - lot of non- horror watchers trying to give opinions on Horror movies they have limited experience with. Those IMDb discussion groups were a certified mess. (I miss it though, bc there was no bias-in there giving people the business, people had their lives threatened for not using spoiler warnings or not going with popular opinion about movies- a mess :laff:)

Last edited: