Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Day 1: Friend Request
Day 2: Haunt
Day 3: The Loved Ones
Day 4: Bone Tomahawk

Those are what I watched so far. Tonight I am going to check out Silent Hill. I remember it being scary.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Officially copped a five feature pass for that Nightstream festival yall linked a while. Now it's a matter of picking out five flicks. There are limited viewings for each, so I've narrowed it to 10 titles (one back-up per title).

Lineup Announcement – Nightstream

Black Bear, Anything for Jackson, Come True, Detention, Honeydew, Lapsis, My Heart Can't Beat Unless You Tell it To, The Queen of Black Magic, Survival Skill and An Unquiet Grave

Not all the trailers are out, so this could change.

morris

Superstar
Daps

cabc195e0fa635911ddec571dc226f54.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Oh no!
Thats the st0rmfr0nt girl from "The Boys" in that "Scare Me" flik!

:lupe:

Shes an even bigger dikkhead!

:dwillhuh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have to watch subtitles no matter what - there’s nuances in dubbed versions that don’t translate for me. And vice versa- if I’m watching English to Spanish Or Italian dubbs It sounds comparable to this, like something a 4th grader would write, especially if you know Spanish as a second language or have a foreign language comprehension
:laff:

I got tired of having to rewind to see what creepy shyt was going on in the background so I switched to the dubbed one.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Today's movie: Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

This movie still holds up and that damn scene with the Man-Dog still makes me laugh hysterically. The dog body with human head thing is crazy but then it still has a dog's tongue and then Broke Adams does that disgusted yet muted scream which leads to the old lady pod person starting to do the alert scream but Donald Sutherland socks her real quick.:mjlol:
Dude punched that old broad like how Nicolas Cage was punching women on that island in Wicker Man.:russ:

But that was about the only levity in what is just as heavy a movie as I remember it being and that ending is still a gut punch.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You