Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Calm down Mr. McFly - give @kdslittlebro the leverage, at least he admitted that he had an enlightening moment and has officially shown an appreciation for the genre and shudder broadcasting. Let him feel free to join our discussions; everyone moves at their own pace
:ufdup:

@kdslittlebro a few more official questions - have you watched Devil’s Rejects? how do you feel about Halloween -2007, RZ remake? “3 From Hell” is currently airing in Shudder btw. Whose your favorite horror content creator/director? And from the Scream franchise - are you team Sydney or Kirby?
( No pressure, Take your time. just asking for a friend)
:lupe:
I’ll let him live. Just needed to be obligatory. He’s down

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
VOWs2Q6.png

:mjtf:

I have an alliance now, you hater :yawn:
:wow:

:umad::umad:
After 2 long long longggg years of your contempt, ridicule, and scorn; good things come to those who wait - I may have acquired a shooter on the team
1837f641648338549f8ad979d0ba5ca1.gif

It’s a new day in this bih- hey @kdslittlebro, it’s litty- welcome fo the group

tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Posting this up in case anyone on this thread is looking for “thrillers” as opposed to horror interests on Netflix-
2:28 - Giri/Haji @Lord_nikon this looks good, Japanese Yakuza mystery thriller.

4:36- Free Fire
5:40 - “Endless” @Yahweh Ben Yahweh i know you like cult and psychological movies, you might want to check this out, if you haven’t already

6:00- halt and catch fire

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@storyteller we should start a Horror YouTube podcast/ platform to spruce up this mundane Horror season. I have a great speaking voice and your a good, storyteller. @Marty McFly is already living the big life with his name and star reputation from his articles and media so he won’t need us. We can invite Jello on as our grumpy non-emotive special guest that doesn’t like anything and is mean to everybody, as a balance. I’m serious @The Hierophant could be our graphic design, visuals and Writing contributor

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@storyteller we should start a Horror YouTube podcast/ platform to spruce up this mundane Horror season. I have a great speaking voice and your a good, storyteller. @Marty McFly is already living the big life with his name and star reputation from his articles and media so he won’t need us. We can invite Jello on as our grumpy non-emotive special guest that doesn’t like anything and is mean to everybody, as a balance. I’m serious @The Hierophant could be our graphic design, visuals and Writing contributor
I don't do graphic design. :francis: I'm just a writer.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Appreciate the compliment and also I'm soooo down for this! We've got a crazy knowledgeable crew in here, we could definitely put shows together that cover the discussions that pop off in here plenty! I've done some podcasting, never visual stuff though. But I think this could def be flames with the quality of convo's that happen basically daily in this thread.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

AYE lol I want to be down. podcast would be dope

also, History of Horror comes back October 9

https://www.comingsoon.net/horror/trailers/1148629-history-of-horror-season-2-teaser

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How dare you! I'm not mean or hateful...I am positively delightful.
tenor.gif