Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think I'm going to re-watch WE ARE STILL HERE this weekend.

EhxXWL2X0AA2HU9

I remember watching it back in 2015 during my 30 Days of Halloween movie marathon that year and thought it was middling. I did think Barbara Crampton was good in it though.

I even reviewed it on my old blog which got a terse response from the writer/director of the movie.:mjlol:

A lot of people who's opinions on horror I respect seem to like it and rave about so I figured maybe there is something I missed the first time around.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So who watched THE BABYSITTER: KILLER QUEEN?

I liked it. It was definitely not as good as the first movie but it kept the same vibe and the advancement of the story made sense in that world based on what came before. Worth a watch.
Actually like it more than the first

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Daps
Reppin
Denver

I liked it. It was definitely not as good as the first movie but it kept the same vibe and the advancement of the story made sense in that world based on what came before. Worth a watch.
That’ll probably get watched tonight. Just watched the first one with a friend last week and didn’t tell him anything about it beforehand.

caught him completely off guard when Samara put knives in the nerd’s head. I forgot the first half hour of that movie was just a straight comedy until that point.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That’ll probably get watched tonight. Just watched the first one with a friend last week and didn’t tell him anything about it beforehand.

caught him completely off guard when Samara put knives in the nerd’s head. I forgot the first half hour of that movie was just a straight comedy until that point.
McG wants it to be a trilogy. Hope the sequel was successful enough for Netflix to give him the funding for a third movie.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

I haven’t watched the first one yet- I must be missing out
:ohhh: