Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Get him, Rose the Hat:russ:
Do you see what he did??!!
I should have known to be suspicious when he was dapping me but wasn’t replying- he usually comments in some way. he’s not getting me anymore - enough is enough.
CookedUnawareCollardlizard-small.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We Summon the Darkness - halfway through this movie. Not what I was expecting as far as the villain trope. I fell for the flip. I was expecting the opposite of who the “bad guys” were.
:russ:
The characters you assume will be the victims turning out to be the bad guys was a nice twist.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Just watched some old (2000’s) movie called urban legend. I swear all the horror movies during that time period are so similar.

it was decent for what i was expecting. There’s a scene at the ending climax where Loretta Devine shoots somebody and it made me laugh so hard my ears popped. The killer has 2 victims and they’re deciding who to kill first so they say eenie meanie miney and she pops up out of nowhere and screams out a weak ass “moe!!!”
:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We Summon the Darkness - halfway through this movie. Not what I was expecting as far as the villain trope. I fell for the flip. I was expecting the opposite of who the “bad guys” were.
Yup. Loved the twist and more than that, the reason for it. It’s such a dope way to jam that shyt back in peoples faces and explore those hypocrisies

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just watched some old (2000’s) movie called urban legend. I swear all the horror movies during that time period are so similar.

it was decent for what i was expecting. There’s a scene at the ending climax where Loretta Devine shoots somebody and it made me laugh so hard my ears popped. The killer has 2 victims and they’re deciding who to kill first so they say eenie meanie miney and she pops up out of nowhere and screams out a weak ass “moe!!!”
How old are you? Just asking cause I’m not used to anyone calling a movie from the 2000s “old” lol

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
How old are you? Just asking cause I’m not used to anyone calling a movie from the 2000s “old” lol
Haha I’m late 20’s but I said old because it was like 2001. At this point everybody calls that stuff old at least according to the radio when they say “here’s another throwback classic from back in the day!” Then play some shyt from 2010.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You gotta see my post as i was watching this.lol
I gotta find it.

Daps
Reppin
Denver

This is peak “just copy Scream and be meta about horror” era

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Huh??? Whuttttt??!! 2000s is old
tenor.gif

somebody ban this little kid from the thread
CookedUnawareCollardlizard-small.gif

I don’t Know what’s going on in here this weekend - y’all got me effed up
:stopitslime::mjcry:.... :lolbron::old:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:dead::dead::laff:
Now you have to watch Urban Legends: Final Cut -
that’s during my era when we had all the “teen” scream horror movies - “I know what you did last summer” , “Scream”, “pet cemetery” , “Friday the 13th” reprisal, “jeepers creepers”, “final destination”, “wrong turn” - those were the days
:banderas:
Used to watch it all on my dad’s new big screen 2000
CggJ.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The characters you assume will be the victims turning out to be the bad guys was a nice twist.
:scust:
Don’t talk to me after what you did, I’m still mad and I want my revenge - I’ll summon the darkness on your ass - make you a victim just like Alexandra Doddario’s character did to the first guy
:wow:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
:dead::dead::laff:
Now you have to watch Urban Legends: Final Cut -
that’s during my era when we had all the “teen” scream horror movies - “I know what you did last summer” , “Scream”, “pet cemetery” , “Friday the 13th” reprisal, “jeepers creepers”, “final destination”, “wrong turn” - those were the days
:banderas:
Used to watch it all on my dad’s new big screen 2000
CggJ.gif
Some kind of way I made it all the way to 2018 without seeing any of the scream movies, candy man, I know what you did last summer and most of the final destination movies. My girl was shocked and made us marathon them over a month. Good times. I gotta say my least favorite of all those movies from that time would be I know what you did last summer. There was some movie we watched with busta rhymes that wasn’t bad.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some kind of way I made it all the way to 2018 without seeing any of the scream movies, candy man, I know what you did last summer and most of the final destination movies. My girl was shocked and made us marathon them over a month. Good times. I gotta say my least favorite of all those movies from that time would be I know what you did last summer. There was some movie we watched with busta rhymes that wasn’t bad.

Candyman deserves better than being in the same sentence as those other ones. Classic film