Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a three from hell trilogy steel book coming out. It has your name on it
Exclusive: Check Out the Awesome Box Art for the Rob Zombie Trilogy Steelbook Blu-ray Collection
@Nicole0416 for your own good
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There’s a three from hell trilogy steel book coming out. It has your name on it
Exclusive: Check Out the Awesome Box Art for the Rob Zombie Trilogy Steelbook Blu-ray Collection
Rob Zombie’s blood-soaked trilogy following the spree-killing Firefly family is getting the Steelbook treatment. Lionsgate announced that the Rob Zombie Trilogy Steelbook Blu-ray collection will be available exclusively at Target on September 8th, in a handsome metallic case featuring gorgeous new artwork by artist Vance Kelly.

Target on Sept 7th - bet. Me at 8am in the Target parking lot -
be4d69c683f8eae492e02330ee0917bb.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol sorry I know you love rob zombie filmography but we can help you it’s a safe place here
I don’t need your unsolicited advice or help. I accept the fact that their is Zombie Bias on this subject matter. @Jello Biafra tried and failed miserably. 3 from Hell
Was the most popular movie and most watched In Shudder history. Save your hate.
:hhh:
I’ll be sure to post up a substantial review, photos and an additional write to when the box set is copped
:blessed::jawalrus:
Clearly there is a demand for the collector’s edition to even be a factor. RZ fans unite- I know he’s in the lab working on Zombie movie madness casting a new set of characters with all this downtime; creativity will not be stifled.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol sorry I know you love rob zombie filmography but we can help you it’s a safe place here
Look who’s right here dapping this comment, as per usual
:aicmon:
one of you two haters can pre-purchase this, as a pre-birthday gift. I’ll accept this as a peace offering in lieu of retaliation
:unimpressed:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Saw this and got excited, today my binge begins...
Netflix's 'Ju-On: Origins' Unfolds a Brutal New Beginning for the 'Grudge' Franchise

When you sit down for a Ju-On story, you usually know what you’re going to get. The pale creepy ghosts, the hunched kids in the corner, stringy black hair of doom, the cat cries, and a lot of horrific tales about the real-life violence behind the cursed creepy specters. Since Takashi Shimizu‘s original 1998 shorts, through the feature films, sequels, American remakes, sequels to those remakes, this year’s reboot Grudge, and heck, even a 2009 video game simulator, the hallmarks of that visual language and tonal focus remained consistent. Netflix’s new series spin on the material, Ju-On: Origins, feels like something new, very much rooted in the traditions of the franchise fans love, but told through a new perspective — a much, much more brutal perspective. Sometimes it’s a welcome change of pace that expands the reach and impact of the franchise’s familiar fascination with horrific domestic violence. Sometimes, not so much, veering into exploitative shock value rather than honing into the empathy that makes these stories so enduring.

Origins also holds true to Ju-On‘s tradition of labyrinthine, overlapping narratives, following an ensemble of characters across time periods in one big spooky spider-web of interconnected atrocities. That structure, which has helped the franchise endure through an ongoing series of episodic sequels, converts to the series format surprisingly well. No doubt, the easy transition is largely owed to the wise decision to keep things moving at a clip with six 30-minute episodes. That story structure makes Origins a perfect binge-watch, if a bit of a traumatizing one, weaving together the ensemble arcs with a tight command that works whether you chose to watch it like a long movie in a single blast or space out the episodes.